Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) invites application for the recruitment of Deputy Director General with Degree educational background (Deputation Basis)
Company name : Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Posts : Deputy Director General
Qualification : Degree
Salary : Rs.37400 – 67000/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 07.11.2014
Details of Post :
Deputy Director General :
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), an attached office of the Planning Commission, intends to fill up one post of Deputy Director General (JS level) in Pay Band IV (Rs. 37400-67000) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/- on deputation in its Headquarters, Delhi. The eligibility criteria and qualification for this post are as follows:-
- No of post : 01
- Essential : i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; or ii) with three year’s service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the Pay Band-4; Rs.37400-67000 plus Grade Pay of Rs.8700 or equivalent in parent cadre/ department; and iii) Possessing a Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognised University
- Period and other terms and condition of deputation;
- The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation/ departments of Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed five years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- The pay and other terms of condition of deputation will be regulated in accordance with Department of Personnel & Training O&M No.6/8/2009—Estt.(Pay-II) dated 17.6.2010 as amended from time to time.
- The officer appointed in UIDAI are eligible for General Pool Residential Accommodation at par with Central Government Employees.
- Eligible and willing candidate may apply through proper channel in prescribed format –Annexure I. Cadre authorities / Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on selection. The applications of only such officers would be considered that are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by following documents:i. Application in duplicate in prescribed proforma – Annexure I.ii.Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority iii. Statement giving detail of Major /Minor penalties, imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years Annexure II iv. Vigilance Clearance / Integrity Certificate (Annexure II) v. Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five(5) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent (Annexure II )
- While forwarding the applications it may also be verified and certified by the cadre controlling authority that the particulars furnished by the applicants are correct (Annexure II )
How to apply:
It is therefore, requested that the applications ( in duplicate) of suitable and eligible officers, enclosing documents listed in para 3 above may be forwarded to ADG(Estt), Unique Identification Authority of India(UIDAI), Planning Commission, 2nd Floor, Tower 1, Jeevan Bharti Building, Cannaught Place, New Delhi-1 . The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respects is 07.11.14. Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. Applications received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete shall not be entertained. UIDAI reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy circular at any time without assigning any reasons.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :07.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UIDAI|