Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) invites online application for the recruitment of Young Media Professionals for Bachelors Degree/ Graduation/ PG Diploma holders
Company name :Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Posts :Young Media Professionals
Qualification : Bachelors Degree/ Graduation/ PG Diploma
Salary : Rs.25,000-40,000/- per month
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 6/11/2014
Details of Post :
Young Media Professionals
- Unique Identification Authority of India invites applications from eligible, experienced and capable candidates for recruitment against two positions of Young Media Professionals for providing specialised services to UIDAI.
- The recruitment is to be done on a contractual basis for an initial period of one year which can be extended further as per the candidate’s performance and project requirement on case to case basis depending upon the specific job and the time frame for its completion being handled by him/her. Selection of candidates will be made based on their performance in academic,work experience and interview. Short-listed candidates found suitable in initial screening will be called for interview/written test.
Educational Qualification: The Young Media Professionals would be required to work in Media Division and the broad skill- set desired of these professionals will include but will not be limited to the following:-
- Possessing Bachelors Degree in Mass Communication/Journalism or Graduation with PG Diploma in Mass Communication/Journalism. Persons with more than two years experience in the following fields would be preferred:-
- Demonstrated experience of using social media towards meeting organizational objectives and is proficient in using social media related software and tools viz. Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, Google Hangouts etc.
- Well spoken with excellent corporate communication skills(written and verbal) with relevant experience
- Handled Social media promotions and responses to negative opinions online
- Having strong understanding of drafting Press Notes, Newsletters, brochures, presentations, and collaterals
- Is capable of conceptualizing and executing documentation and to create content for website, or any other information channel
- Possess expertise in PowerPoint presentations and other MS Office tools
- Is able to create and execute special events designed for public outreach and media relations
- Has conducted market research on the firm or the firm’s messaging
- Has done Copy writing and blogging for the web (internal or external sites)
- Is proficient in crisis public relations strategies4. Age-limit: – The maximum age limit for appointment of Young Media Professionals shall be 35 years
Remuneration: Between Rs.25,000/- to Rs.40,000/- per month (depending upon educational qualification and experience. In addition to consolidated fee an amount of Rs. 1500/- p.m. shall be paid as local conveyance). The Young Media Professionals shall not be entitled to any allowance such as Dearness Allowance, Residential Telephone, Transport Facility, Residential Accommodation, Personal Staff, CGHS, Medical Reimbursement etc. However, they will be entitled for “local conveyance” @ Rs. 1500 p.m.
Termination of Contract:
- Either the Young Professional or the Authority may terminate the contract by giving one month prior notice.
- The Authority may terminate the contract if the performance assessment score falls below the prescribed minimum
- The Authority may terminate the services of the Young Professional at any time without assigning any reasons and with immediate effect, if found guilty of wilful misconduct, fraud/any act of indiscipline.
Performance Evaluation:-Based on the key responsibilities assigned to Young Professionals, their achievements/success rate would be measured on the basis of ratings in the scale of 1-5. The assessment will be done every six months and the contract of young professionals scoring less than 3 will be liable to termination.
How to Apply:
The candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria and are willing to apply may forward their CVs (including Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mailing address, Permanent Address, Educational Qualifications, Work Experience, e-mail ID and any other details that the candidate wishes to provide) alongwith recent passport size photograph and attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials to:
The Assistant Director General (Media) Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) 2 nd Floor, Tower I, Jeevan Bharati Building Connaught Circus, New Delhi 110001 e-mail:- [email protected]
The application should reach within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Candidate should mention name of the post applied for in BOLD letters on the envelope in which the form is being sent.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 6/11/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UIDAI|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017