Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director General through recruitment notification – Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Recruitment 2015 – NO.A-12013/21/ADG(D)/10-UIDAI (VOL. VI) (PART). Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Director General Job on or before 06/11/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Director General
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 06/11/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : 2nd Floor, Tower -1, Jeevan Bharti Building Cannaught Circus, New Delhi-110001
Detail of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Assistant Director General Recruitment:
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), intends to fill up one post of Assistant Director General (ADG) (Director level) in its Headquarters at Delhi in Pay Band IV (Rs. 37400-67000) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/-on deputation. The eligibility criteria and qualification for this post is as follows:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Director General||1||Officers of Central Government/State Governments/UTs/ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies holding analogous posts to that of Director’s post in the Central Government Ministries; ii. Officers who may be at the end of their tenure under Central Staffing Scheme and may be interested in continuing on deputation under Non-Central Staffing Scheme subject to `No Objection Certificate’ from DoP&T. iii. Officers of Army/Navy/Airforce with core expertise in IT and holding analogous posts to that of Director’s post in Central Government Ministries/Departments. Desirable Experience: Experience of Management of IT Projects, IT Networks, Data centers, IT Inventory Management, Information Security Management including Governance, Risk, Compliance and performance Appraisal.||Rs. 37400-67000||The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be 56 years as on the date of closing of the application.|
Selection Procedure for Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) – Assistant Director General Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/11/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Director General Vacancy in Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) :
- Eligible and willing candidate may apply through proper channel in prescribed format – Annexure I. Cadre authorities/Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on selection. The applications of only such officers would be considered that are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by following documents: Application in duplicate in prescribed proforma – Annexure I. ii. Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority iii. Statement giving detail of Major /Minor penalties, imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years Annexure II iv. Vigilance Clearance / Integrity Certificate (Annexure II) v. Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five(5) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent (Annexure II)
- While forwarding the application it may also be verified and certified by the cadre controlling authority that the particulars furnished by the applicant are correct (Annexure II )
- It is therefore, requested that the application (in duplicate) of suitable and eligible officers, enclosing documents listed in para 3 above may be forwarded to ADG (Estt), Unique Identification Authority of India(UIDAI), 2nd Floor, Tower 1, Jeevan Bharti Building, Cannaught Place, New Delhi-1. The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is 6th Nov. 2015. Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently
- Application received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete shall not be entertained.
- UIDAI reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy circular at any time without assigning any reasons.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/11/2015
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Recruitment 2014 – NO.A-12013/21/ADG(D)/10-UIDAI (VOL. VI) (PART).
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016