Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Director through recruitment notification – Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.23/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Director Job on or before 13/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Director|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION AUTHORITY OF INDIA REGIONAL OFFICE, SCO 139.141,3’d AND 4th FLOOR SECTOR.17 C, CHANDIGARH-1 60017.|
Detail of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Deputy Director Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Desirable Qualifications/Experience|
|Deputy Director||01||i. Holding analogous post in the same scale of pay; or ii. having 5 yrs experience in the scale of Rs.9300-34800 + 5400; or iii. having 6 yrs experience in the scale of Rs.9300-34800 +4800||Rs.15600- 39100+6600||5 yrs experience in Ad mn./Estt./Budgeti ngi procuremenuplanning and policy formulation/ implementation of Government Schemes and projects. Excellent computer skills.|
- Period and other terms and conditions of deputation: The initial period of deputation shall be for three years extendable by a further period of two years as per Department of Personnel & Training OM.No. 61812009-Estt(Pay-ll) dated 17.06.2010. The terms and conditions of deputation will be governed by the aforementioned DoP&T’s O.M.of 17.6.2010.
- Eligibility for Government Accommodation: The official appointed in the UIDAI will be eligible for General Pool Residential accommodation at par with Central Government employee
Selection Procedure for Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)- Deputy Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/4/2015.
- Officers of Central Govt./State Govt./UTs/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies.
How to apply for Deputy Director Vacancy in Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI):
- Last Date of receipt of applications complete in all respects: 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement ihe ‘Employment News’.
- Documents to be forwarded along with application: The applications along with Cadre ClearanceA/igilance clearance from Departments and copies of five years ACRs duly attested by an officer of the level of Under Secretary should be fonruarded through parent departments in the prescribed format attached. Incomplete applications will be rejected straightway.
- Address for communication: The applications may be fonruarded on the prescribed Performa indicated here below to the Regional Office, Chandigarh at the address given below
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/4/2015
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.23/2015.
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017