Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Director General through recruitment notification – Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Recruitment 2015 – NO.A-12013/21(DDG)/2009-UIDAI (ESTT). Candidates who have completed LLB, LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Deputy Director General on or before 21/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Vacancy Name :Deputy Director General
Educational Qualification : LLB, LLM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Unique Identification Authority of India 2 nd Floor, Tower -1, Jeevan Bharti Building Cannaught Circus, New Delhi-1
Detail Of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Deputy Director General Recruitment:
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), intends to fill up one post of Deputy Director General (Legal) (JS level) at HQ, UIDAI in Pay Band IV (Rs. 37400-67000) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/- on deputation. The eligibility criteria and qualification for this post are as follows:-
- Essential i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; or ii) With three years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the Pay Band IV (Rs. 37400- 67000) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/- or equivalent in parent cadre/department or with two years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis having pay in the Pay Band IV (Rs. 37400-67000) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 8,900/- or equivalent in the parent cadre/department; iii) Possessing a degree in Law from a recognised University; iv) At least three years’ experience in the level of Director or above in dealing with legal matters including Court Cases.
- Period and other terms and condition of deputation; i. The period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation/departments of Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed five years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications. ii. The pay and other terms of condition of deputation will be regulated in accordance with Department of Personnel & Training O&M No.6/8/2009—Estt.(Pay-II) dated 17.6.2010 as amended from time to time. iii. The officer appointed in UIDAI is eligible for General Pool Residential Accommodation at par with Central Government Employees.
- Age Limit The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be 56 years as on the date of closing of the application.
Selection Procedure For Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) – Deputy Director General Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Deputy Director General Vacancy in Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI):
- Eligible and willing candidate may apply through proper channel in prescribed format – Annexure I. Cadre authorities/Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on selection. The applications of only such officers would be considered that are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by following documents: i. Application in duplicate in prescribed proforma – Annexure I. ii. Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority iii. Statement giving detail of Major /Minor penalties, imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years Annexure II iv. Vigilance Clearance / Integrity Certificate (Annexure II) v. Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five(5) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent (Annexure II )
- While forwarding the application it may also be verified and certified by the cadre controlling authority that the particulars furnished by the applicant are correct (Annexure II )
- It is therefore, requested that the application ( in duplicate) of suitable and eligible officers, enclosing documents listed in para 3 above may be forwarded to ADG (Estt), Unique Identification Authority of India(UIDAI), 2nd Floor, Tower 1, Jeevan Bharti Building, Cannaught Place, New Delhi-1 . The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is 21st Sept 2015. Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently
- Application received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete shall not be entertained.
- UIDAI reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy circular at any time without assigning any reasons.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/09/2015
Reference: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Recruitment 2015 – NO.A-12013/21(DDG)/2009-UIDAI (ESTT)
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016