Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Section Officer through recruitment notification – Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Recruitment 2015 – Advt.NO.28.2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Section Officer Job on or before 01/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Vacancy Name : Section Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Chandigarh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/09/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Chandigarh
Detail of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Section Officer Recruitment:
Filling up of the post of Section Officer on deputation basis in the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, Lucknow. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Regional Office, Lucknow is in the process of filling up of one position of Section Officer on deputation basis. The particulars of the posts to be filled up are enclosed herewith as Annexure I. The terms and conditions of deputation will be governed by the Govt. of India, Department of Personnel & Training O.M.No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time. It is requested that this vacancy circular may please be circulated among staff members of your office/organization and the applications of interested eligible candidates, who can be spared immediately in the event of their selection, may be forwarded to the Assistant Director General (HQ), UIDAI, Regional Office, TC/46-V, 3rd Floor, U.P. Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam Building, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 226010 so as to reach this office by 01/10/2015. It may please be ensured that the application is submitted in the format enclosed as Annexure II and Cadre/Vigilance Clearance Certificate and photocopies of last five years ACRs/APARs duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary are enclosed with the application. The last date for receiving the applications complete in all respects is 30/09/2015. The vacancy circular alongwith the format of application can also be downloaded from UIDAI website www.uidai.gov.in.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
Holding analogous post in the same scale of pay; or Having five years experience in the scale of 9300- 34800+4200
Desirable Qualification/Experience 2 years experience in Admn./Estt./ budgeting/procurement/ planning and policy formulation/implementation of Government schemes and projects. Excellent Computer skills.
|(₹ 9300-34800+ G.P. ₹ 4800) PB 2||Maximum age limit shall be 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.|
Selection Procedure for Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) – Section Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/10/2015
- Officers of Central Government/State Governments/UTs/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies
How to apply for Section Officer Vacancy in Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) :
- For application form, eligibility criteria, desirable qualification/experience and related details, please Visit: www.uidai.gov.in. Last Date to Apply 01/10/2015
- Period and other terms The initial period of deputation shall be for three years extendable and condition of by a further period of two years as per Department of personnel & deputation Training O.M.No.6/8/2009-Estt. (pay-II) dated 17.06.10. The terms and conditions of deputation will be governed by the aforementioned DOP&T’s O.M. of 17.6.10.
- Eligibility for The officer appointed in the UIDAI will be eligible for General Pool Government Residential Accommodation at par with Central Government
Accommodation employees. Last Date for receipt of applications complete in all respects: On or before 01.10.2015
- Documents to be forwarded along with application: The application along with Cadre clearance/Vigilance clearance from Department and copies of five years ACRs duly attested by an officer of the level of Under Secretary should be forwarded through parent Departments in the prescribed format attached. Incomplete applications is liable for rejection
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01.10.2015
Reference: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Recruitment 2014 – Advt.NO.28.2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017