Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant through recruitment notification – Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Recruitment 2015 – NO.A-12013/21(ASTT)11-UIDAI (VOL. IV). Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Job on or before 26/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Vacancy Name : Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 26/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : 2nd Floor, Tower I, Jeevan Bharti Building Cannaught Circus, New Delhi-110001
Detail of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Assistant Recruitment:
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), intends to fill up three anticipated vacancies for the post of Assistant in Headquarters in Pay Band II (Rs. 9300-34800) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- on deputation in its Headquarters. The eligibility criteria and qualification for the post are as follows:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant PB-II||1||Holding analogous post in the parent cadre in the same scale of pay (9300- 34800+4200) PB-II Or Having four years of working experience in the Pay scale of Rs 5200- 20200+ 2400/- Excellent drafting, typing skills, Proficiency in computers. Experience in handling cash, Finance/Accounts/Administrative/ Establishment matters/ budget policy matters/ implementation of Government Schemes, etc.||(Rs.9300- 34800)+ G.P 4200)||The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be 56 years as on the date of closing of the application.|
Selection Procedure for Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) – Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Vacancy in Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) :
- Eligible and willing candidate may apply through proper channel in prescribed format – Annexure I. Cadre authorities/Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on selection. The applications of only such officers would be considered that are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by following documents: i. Application in duplicate in prescribed proforma – Annexure I. ii. Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority iii. Statement giving detail of Major /Minor penalties, imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years Annexure II iv. Vigilance Clearance / Integrity Certificate (Annexure II) v. Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five(5) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent (Annexure II)
- While forwarding the application it may also be verified and certified by the cadre controlling authority that the particulars furnished by the applicant are correct (Annexure II )
- It is therefore, requested that the application (in duplicate) of suitable and eligible officers, enclosing documents listed in para 3 above may be forwarded to ADG (Estt), Unique Identification Authority of India(UIDAI), 2nd Floor, Tower 1, Jeevan Bharti Building, Cannaught Place, New Delhi-1. The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is 26th Oct 2015. Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently
- Application received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete shall not be entertained.
- UIDAI reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy circular at any time without assigning any reasons.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/10/2015
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Recruitment 2014 – NO.A-12013/21(ASTT)11-UIDAI (VOL. IV).
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017