Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed GRADUATE can apply for the new recruitment notification from Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant on or before 07/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Unique Identification Authority of India 2nd Floor, Tower -1, Jeevan Bharti Building Cannaught Circus, New Delhi-1|
Detail of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) Assistant Recruitment:
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), intends to fill up some vacancies in the post of Assistant in its Headquarters in Pay Band II (Rs. 9300-34800) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- on deputation basis. The eligibility criteria and qualification for the post are as follows:-
- No of post : 03
- Eligibility Criteria : Holding analogous post in the parent cadre in the same scale of pay (9300- 34800+4200) PB-II Or Having four years of working experience in the Pay scale of Rs 5200- 20200+ 2400/
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experience : Excellent drafting, typing skills, Proficiency in computers. Experience in handling Administrative matters/budget/policy matters/implementation of Government Schemes
- Field of Selection: i. Officers of Central Government/ State Governments /UTs /PSUs Autonomous bodies. ii. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of applications.
- Period and other terms and conditions of deputation: 2. The initial period of deputation shall be for three years extendable by a further period of two years as per Department of Personnel & Training O.M.No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.10. The terms and conditions of deputation will be governed by the aforementioned DoP&T’s O.M. of 17.06.10.
- Eligibility for Government Accommodation : The officer appointed in the UIDAI will be eligible for General Pool Residential Accommodation at par with Central Government employees.
Selection Procedure for Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) – Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Vacancy in Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI):
Eligible and willing candidates may apply through proper channel as per the prescribed format (Annexure I). Cadre controlling authorities / Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on selection. The applications of only such officers would be considered that are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by following documents: i. Vigilance Clearance / Integrity Certificate (Item No. 4 of Annexure II) ii. Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent (Item No. 5 of Annexure II ) While forwarding the application it may also be certified by the cadre controlling authority that the particulars furnished by the applicant have been verified from his service records and found to be correct (Item No. 6 of Annexure II ) 5 Applications in respect of suitable and eligible officers, enclosing documents as listed above may be forwarded to ADG(Estt), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Planning Commission, 2nd Floor, Tower 1, Jeevan Bharti Building, Cannaught Place, New Delhi-1 . The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respects is 07.04.2015. Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently Applications received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete shall not be entertained. UIDAI reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy circular at any time without assigning any reasons.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/04/2015