Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) invites application for the recruitment of Section Officer with Graduate holders
Company name :Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Posts :Section Officer
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs.9300-34800/- p.m
No of Post : 05
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 20.11.14
Details of Post :
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), an attached office of the Planning Commission, intends to fill up the posts of Section Officer in Headquarters/ RO Delhi in Pay Band II (Rs. 9300-34800) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- on deputation in its Headquarters/ Delhi. The eligibility criteria and qualification for this post are as follows:-
- Name of the Post :Section Officer
- No of Post :05 (Likely to vary)
- Qualification :Holding analogous post in the same scale of pay (9300-34800+4800) PB-II in the parent cadre Or Having five years of working experience in the scale of 9300-34800+ 4200/-
- Desirable : 2 years experience in Administration./ Establishment./ Budgeting/ Procurement/ Planning and Policy formulation/of Government schemes and projects. Excellent Computer skills.
- Age : The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Remuneration :(Rs.9300-34800+4800)
Eligibility for Government Accommodation :
The officer appointed in the UIDAI will be eligible for General Pool Residential Accommodation at par with Central Government employees.
Documents to be forwarded along with application:
Eligible and willing candidate may apply through proper channel as per the prescribed format (Annexure I). Cadre authorities / Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on selection. The applications of only such officers would be considered that are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by following documents:
- Vigilance Clearance / Integrity Certificate (Item No. 4 of Annexure II)
- Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent (Item No. 5 of Annexure II )
While forwarding the application it may also be certified by the cadre controlling authority that the particulars furnished by the applicant have been verified from his service records and found to be correct (Item No. 6 of Annexure II )5
HOW TO APPLY :
It is therefore, requested that the application in respect of suitable and eligible officers, enclosing documents listed as above may be forwarded to ADG(Estt), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Planning Commission, 2nd Floor, Tower 1, Jeevan Bharti Building, Cannaught Place, New Delhi-1 . The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respects is 20.11.14. Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequentlyApplications received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete shall not be entertained. UIDAI reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy circular at any time without assigning any reasons.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.11.14
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From UIDAI|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017