Unit for Research and Development of Information Products (URDIP) invites online application for the recruitment of Scientist for Ph.D in Chemistry holders
Company name :Unit for Research and Development of Information Products (URDIP)
Qualification : Ph.D in Chemistry
Salary : Rs. 15600‐39100/- per month
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 13.10.2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : Ph.D in Chemistry
- Desirable specialization/experience : Post doctoral research experience or Diploma in Intellectual Property/ Patent Law from recognized institution/university and 2‐3 years of relevant experience as listed in advt.
- Pay Band ‐3 of Rs. 15600‐39100 with a grade pay of Rs.6600 or 7600.
- Job requirement: Preparation of Patent landscaping reports, patentability and freedom to operate studies as well as plan the strategy and mechanisms to deliver holistic solutions to meet customer information needs in above sectors for R&D and Technology Planning
General Conditions /information :
- The qualifications prescribed should have been obtained through recognized Universities/Institutions.
- The number of vacancies is provisional and may vary.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and/or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of Online Electronics Application i.e. 13.10.2014.
- Wherever prescribed, relevant experience relevant to job requirements in a discipline/ area of work only will be considered and shall be counted after the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualification prescribed for that Group/ Grade.
- Applications from candidates working in Government Departments, autonomous bodies, Public Sector Undertakings and Government Funded Research Agencies will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel and with a clear certificate that the applicant will be relieved of his/her duties within one month of receipt of appointment order, if selected for the post applied for.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are encouraged to apply. However, only those persons having 40% or more disabilities are eligible to be considered for the posts, reserved for PWD.
- The prescribed Essential Qualifications are a bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Laboratory to interview all the candidates. The Laboratory may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed.
- Relaxation in age, over and above the stipulated limit, educational qualification and/or experience will only be considered in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates with relevant experienced with the prior approval of the Competent Authority.
- Higher initial pay could be considered for exceptionally meritorious candidates, as per extant rules.
- An application fee (Non-Refundable) of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) (no application fee for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates/PH candidates/regular employees of CSIR) is payable separately for each post which should be ONLY in the form of crossed DD payable at Pune (valid for a period of at least 6 months from the closing date for receipt of applications) drawn in favor of “Head, CSIRURDIP” payable at Pune, duly enclosed along with the application should reach the Controller of Administration Bungalow No. B-7, NCL Colony, Pashan Road, Pune-411008 on or before 18.10.2014.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro single second class rail fare/ ordinary bus fare from the normal place of their residence or that declared in the application or from the actual place of undertaking the journey, whichever is nearer to the place of the interview as per rules.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- NO INTERIM INQUIRY OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
HOW TO APPLY:
Hard Copy of the Online Application Form, application fee, recent passport size photograph and copies of Matriculation/ SSLC/ Diploma/ Degree/ Provisional Degree Certificate(s) and Mark sheets for all the Semesters/ Years, SC/ ST/ OBC Certificate(s) and other testimonials in support of experience etc. should be sent in a sealed cover superscribed “ Application for the post of Scientist at CSIR-URDIP Code No.01 /2014” to the Controller of Administration, Unit for Research & Development for Information Products, Bungalow No. B-7, NCL Colony, Pashan Road, Pune-411 008 N.B.: The date of commencement of online application is 22.09.2014. The last date for receipt of online application is 13.10.2014. The hard copy of the online application should reach on or before 18.10.2014
Important dates to remember :
- The date of commencement of online application is 22.09.2014.
- The last date for receipt of online application is 13.10.2014.
- The hard copy of the online application should reach on or before 18.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From URDIP||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016