Unit for Research and Development of Information Products (URDIP) conducting walk-in drive application for the recruitment of Project Assistant for BSc/ B.Lib holders on 07 Nov 2014
Company name :Unit for Research and Development of Information Products (URDIP)
Posts :Project Assistant
Qualification : BSc/ B.Lib
Salary : Rs. 12,000/- per month
No of Post : 02
Walk in Date : 07.11.2014
Details of Post :
Project Assistant :
URDIP provides value added information services to clients in public and private sector. URDIP currently has temporary positions for young persons who wish to make their career in Information Science.
- Position: Project Assistant
- No of Positions: Two
- Consolidated amount Payable: Rs. 12,000/- per month
- Qualification: B.Sc with Bachelors Degree in Library & Information Science with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate
- Job Profile: Searching, Development and Management of Science and Technology Content on Web Sites/ Portals/Databases
- Preference: Preference will be given to candidates with 1-2 years of experience + Knowledge of Computers (MS Excel + Word Processing)
- The engagement will be made initially for a period of six months, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the status of the project/satisfactory performance and conduct of the candidates. The engagement will be purely on temporary and contract basis and shall not be a CSIR/URDIP appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle him/her to any right /claim, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR/URDIP post/fellowship.
Interested candidates may send their applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and appear for interview on 7th November 2014 at 10:00 a.m. at the above address.
Important Dates to Remember:
Walk in Date: 07.11.2014
Venue : CSIR Unit for Research and Development of Information Products”Tapovan” S.No. 113 & 114, NCL Estate Pashan Road, Pune-411008, Maharasthra, India Phone : (91)-20-2032676543
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From URDIP|