United Bank of India (UBI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Financial Inclusion Supervisor, Counselor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Bank of India (UBI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Financial Inclusion Supervisor, Counselor on or before 31/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Bank of India (UBI)
Vacancy Name :Financial Inclusion Supervisor, Counselor
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 151 Posts
Salary : Rs.10,000-14,000/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : United Bank of India (UBI), Human Resources United Bank of India HRM Department 11, Hemanta Basu Sarani, Kolkata-700001.
Detail Of United Bank of India (UBI) Financial Inclusion Supervisor, Counselor Recruitment:
- Number of vacancies:
- Financial Inclusion Supervisor (FIS): 130 (To be engaged in two phases as detailed below).
- Financial Inclusion Counselor (FIC): 21 (To be engaged in two phases as detailed below).
- Common Eligibility Criteria for FIS/FIC: Should have retired on attaining superannuation/ voluntarily retired / retired under VRs from the
- Bank’s service as officer in JMG/MMG I/II/III for FIS and MMG/SMGs scale-II/III/IV for FIC of FLCCs. Age: Should not exceed 65 years at the time of initial engagement. Existing FIS/FIC who is due to complete their final term in October’15 and those who have already served as FISs/FICs may also apply afresh for reengagement provided they satisfy the age/health criteria and maintain satisfactory track record. However, in such circumstances, if anyone is selected and engaged, he will have to continue with the last drawn pay package till attainment of 68 years, subject to review of performance at every completed half year. His integrity should not have any doubtful during his service in the bank. No punishment / penalty should have been inflicted on him during five years of his service in the Bank proceeding to his retirement. Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him.
- Other criteria:
- For FIS: Should be physically fit to carry out the duties of financial inclusion supervisor including continuous village visit. Medinipur Medinipur 13 Nagaon R-SETI, , Morigaon Morigaon 1 x 14 Dibrugarh LDM, Dibrugarh Dibrugarh 1 x 15 Dibrugarh LDM, Tinsukia Tinsukia 1 x 16 Dibrugarh R-SETI, , Lakhimpur Lakhimpur 1 x 17 Dibrugarh R-SETI, , Dhemaji Dhemaji 1 x 18 Nagaon LDM, Nagaon Nagaon 1 x 19 Tripura R-SETI, , Dhalai Dhalai 1 x 20 Tripura LDM, Dhalai Dhalai 1 x 21 Tripura R-SETI, , Udaipur Udaipur 1 x Total 19 2 Should be proficient in local language- reading, writing, speaking and understanding. Should be resident of town/village which is within the commutable distance from the villages/ Bank Mitra Points to be monitored. Candidates having two wheeler (Motor cycle/ Scooter) will be given a preference.
- For FIC: For counselor of FLCCs, the retired bank officer with domain knowledge in agriculture/worked as faculty member of the Staff Training College of the Bank will be given preference.
- Duties and Responsibilities: Financial Inclusion Supervisor (FIS): Financial inclusion supervisor role would be to co-ordinate, advice, aid and assist the Bank’s serving officials in financial inclusion programme under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna. The financial inclusion supervisors are the intermediaries between the Bank and Bank Mitras (BC agents) cum Business Facilitators (BFs) with no financial or administrative powers. While the normal functions of supervision and control of the Bank Mitras would be carried out by the serving officials, the financial inclusion supervisor would provide feedback on the functions of the BankMitras to enable the Bank to take necessary corrective action wherever warranted. They will provide support and guidance to the Bank Mitras working in the area of their operation to help achieve their business targets and also provide feedback to the branches and controllers about their performances
- Remuneration & other benefits FIS: A consolidated amount of Rs.10,000 /- per month will be paid as remuneration packages to Financial Inclusion Supervisor (FIS) in the initial one year of contract of service. In case the contract of service is renewed, a consolidated amount of Rs.11000/- per month and Rs.12000/- per month will be paid after completion of one year and two years of contractual service respectively. In addition, the said remuneration, the financial inclusion supervisor will be paid conveyance charge of Rs.2500/- per month for regular visits to the Bank Mitra Points/ SSAs/villages in their coverage area. The FIS/ and Counselor will be reimbursed mobile phone charges of Rs.500/- per month on declaration basis. The Financial inclusion Supervisors may also purchase accident insurance policy for themselves and obtain re-imbursement of the premium from the Bank on production of the receipt subject to a maximum amount of Rs.2000/- per annum which will be over and above the consolidated package. If they are called upon by the Bank to attend training programmes/meetings/workshops etc outside their head quarters/command area, they will be entitled to travel by AC II tier rail by shortest route and where railway service is not available, by public transport. When the Financial inclusion supervisor shall be on tour / deputation on official duties outside their Head quarters/Command area, they will be eligible for halting allowance at the following rates.
- FIC: A consolidated amount of Rs. 12,000 /- per month will be paid as remuneration packages to counselor of FLCC in the initial one year of contract of service. In case the contract of service is renewed , a consolidate amount of Rs 13000/- per month and Rs 14000/- per month will be paid after completion of one year and two years of contractual service respectively. Since the FICs would normally carry out their activities at the FLCC centres, they are not entitled to any conveyance charges like FIS. However, in case they are required to undertake any off campus FLCC programmes or make visit to the Regional Office, HO or local Govt/NABARD offices, they may claim reimbursement against conveyance charges incurred. However, before undertaking such journey or visit, the FIC should seek written approval detailing the purpose of such journey/visit, mode of conveyance, date & time etc from the concerned Regional Offices. The Counselor will be reimbursed mobile phone charge of Rs 500/- per month on declaration basis. If they are called upon by the Bank to attend training programmes/meetings/workshops etc, outside their head quarters, they will be entitled to travel by AC II tier rail by shortest route and where railway service is not available, by public transport. When the Financial inclusion supervisor shall be on tour / deputation on official duties outside their Head quarters/Command area, they will be eligible for halting allowance at the following rates.
Selection Procedure For United Bank of India (UBI) – Financial Inclusion Supervisor, Counselor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Financial Inclusion Supervisor, Counselor Vacancy in United Bank of India (UBI):
- The cut-off date for submission of application in the prescribed format is 31.08.2015.
- The selection should be through interview.
- The Regional offices should collect the data of the intending retired Bank Officers (any PSB or RRB) in JMG/MMG scale I or above up to scale III for the post of FI Supervisor (FIS) and MMF/SMG Scale II and above up to scale IV in case of FI Counselors (FIC) in the prescribed formats supplied by the HRD, HO in terms of the eligibility criteria mentioned in Point no 2 above.
- Existing FIS/FIC who is due to complete their final term in October’15 and those who have already served as FISs/FICs may also apply afresh for re-engagement provided they satisfy the age/health criteria and maintain satisfactory track record. However, in such circumstances. If anyone is selected and engaged he will have to continue with the last drawn pay package till attainment of 68 years, subject to review of performance at every completed half year.
- All application should be deposited at respective Regional Offices of the Bank as mentioned in the application form. The Regional Office will send the applications to Head Office, HRM Department after the cut-off date i.e. 31.08.2015. The candidates shall be required to submit applications along with their photograph to the respective Regional Offices of the Bank where such ex-officer is to be engaged as FIS/FIC. All such application received shall be properly recorded and acknowledged by the respective ROs.
- The preliminary scrutiny will be done by the Regional Offices and then ROs will send all the documents along with the list to Human Resource Department, Ho for final scrutiny. The call letters will be issued by the HRM, HO to the eligible ex-officers (candidates) for
appearing in the interview. Besides, name of the short listed candidates will also be displayed on the Bank’s notice board at HO and concerned Regional Offices and also to be posted on Bank’s website. This fact is to be incorporated in the application form itself so
that the candidate can themselves find out whether their names appear in the list or not in the notice board or website as per their convenience.
- The candidates shall be interviewed at the respective Regional Offices or any other convenient place decided by the Bank. One interview committee consisting of three members viz. one General Manager/ Dy General manager/ Asst General Manager looking after FI/Priority Sector at HO, Chief Regional Manager of the concerned Region and one officer in the rank of scale IV of the region would be constituted.
- The ex-officers will be tested for knowledge in banking, mental agility and personal traits. No boarding/lodging/travelling cost will be paid to the candidates selected for interview.
- Intimation of the selected candidates will be sent by post/e-mail and the list of selected candidates will also be displayed on bank’s notice board as well as website. This fact will be advised to the candidates at the time of interview itself.
- After selection of the candidates, engagement of the FIS and FIC would be done in two phases as per the requirement and sole discretion of the Bank.
- The FIS/FIC shall be entitled casual leave on full emoluments up to a maximum of 12 working days in each calendar year to be availed on pro-rata basis. Casual leave may be taken in not more than four working days at a time. Leave application has to be submitted to the controlling base branch and controlling regional offices in case of FIS and FIC respectively.
- The FIS shall be liable to be transferred to any base branch within the district/state without any extra financial benefit.
- Payment of remuneration will be subject to realization of TDS as per prevailing norms. The FIS shall submit a monthly tour report to the controlling base branch. At the time of payment of remuneration, the controlling base branch will verify the tour programme (submitted by the FIS on weekly basis) and the tour report.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/08/2015