United India Insurance Company Limited (UIICL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from United India Insurance Company Limited (UIICL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Job on or before 20/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United India Insurance Company Limited (UIICL)
Vacancy Name : Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 750 Post
Salary : Rs.7,640-21,050/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/07/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : United India Insurance Company Limited (UIICL), Across India
Detail of United India Insurance Company Limited (UIICL) Assistant Recruitment:
United India Insurance Co. Ltd. is a leading Public sector General insurance company wholly owned by Government of India with a gross premium of more than Rs.10,000 Crores. A rapidly growing company with more than 1600 offices, highest network in the non life insurance industry throughout the country. Company proposes to recruit young and dynamic candidates for its Offices all over India. Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for the post of ASSISTANT. Please note the important dates:
No of post
||Graduate from a recognized University OR Pass in HSC / equivalent (12th pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST &PwD) and knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential.||Total emoluments (pre-revision) works out to approximately Rs.17,000/- p.m. in the initial stage in a Metro city. Other allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting. Apart from allowances, other benefits such as Lump sum Domiciliary Medical Benefits, Membership of Group Mediclaim Policy for reimbursement of Hospitalisation expenses, Leave Travel Subsidy and other Staff welfare schemes would be as per the rules of the Company.||Minimum Age : 18 years and Maximum Age : 28 years (as on 30.06.2015).Candidates born not earlier than 1st July, 1987 and not later than 30th June, 1997 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.|
The newly appointed employees will be on probation for a minimum period of 6 months. Before the probation period comes to an end the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated and the probation period of those employees whose performance fails to meet Company’s expectation, may be extended.
- SC/ST/PwD Rs. 75/-
- For candidates other than SC/ST/PwD/ RS.450/-
Selection Procedure for United India Insurance Company Limited (UIICL) – Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/07/2015.
- All eligible candidates should apply on-line before the last date for registration of application.
- All candidates will have to appear for the Online examination, thereafter, candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for Interview and Computer Proficiency Test.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Online Test, Interview and Computer Proficiency Test taken together. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for ONLINE Test/Computer Proficiency Test/Interview.
How to apply for Assistant Vacancy in United India Insurance Company Limited (UIICL) :
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Company may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE) PAYMENT OF FEEON LINE: 07/07/2015 to 20/07/2015 Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- DOWNLOAD OF CALL LETTER Candidates will have to visit the Company’s website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in B below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
- CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 2 hours, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/07/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017