United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Consultant Job on or before 22-Jul-15. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Home based with travel to New Delhi and 9 field sites in India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22-Jul-15
Address for the Job Vacancy : Home based with travel to New Delhi and 9 field sites in India
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Consultant Recruitment:
- Location : Home based with travel to New Delhi and 9 field sites in India
- Application Deadline : 22-Jul-15
- Type of Contract : Individual Contract
- Post Level : International Consultant
- Languages Required : English
- Starting Date : (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 27-Jul-2015
- Duration of Initial Contract : 22 working days over a period of 3 months
- Education: Master’s degree in Social Sciences, or other closely related field.
- Experience: Recent experience with result-based management evaluation methodologies; Experience applying SMART targets and reconstructing or validating baseline scenarios; Competence in adaptive management, as applied to all the 5 GEF Thematic Areas, i.e. Biodiversity Conservation, Climate Change, Land Degradation, Persistent Organic Pollutants, and International Waters; Experience of working with the GEF or GEF-evaluations; Experience of working in India; Work experience in relevant technical areas for at least 10 years; Demonstrated understanding of issues related to gender and all the above stated GEF Thematic Areas; experience in gender sensitive evaluation and analysis; Demonstrable analytical skills; Project evaluation/review experiences within United Nations system will be considered an asset;
- Language: Writing and communication will be in English, and he/she must have excellent communication skills in English; Payment Schedule: 30% upon submission of the Inception Report; 30% on presentation of findings; 20% on draft MTR report submission and acceptance; 10% upon finalization of the MTR report.
- Documents to be submitted: Completed Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability; Personal CV or a P11 Personal History form, indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references; Brief description of approach to work/technical proposal of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment, and a proposed methodology on how they will approach and complete the assignment; (max 1 page) Financial Proposal that indicates the all-inclusive fixed total per day consultancy rate (including 09 field visits). Please provide the cost of to and fro flight ticket charges from your country of origin separately. This will be paid on actuals as per UNDP rules. All other travel related costs (such as flight ticket, boarding & lodging, etc.), will be paid at actual, duly supported with bills, by the shortest and the most economical route and approved by UNDP prior to travel. Expenses for domestic travel – from New Delhi to the project sites and field visits –will paid by UNDP, on reimbursement basis. This will not include personal phone calls internet usage, laundry, minibar and other related personal expenses. This should not be included in the financial proposal. If an applicant is employed by an organization/company/institution, and he/she expects his/her employer to charge a management fee in the process of releasing him/her to UNDP under Reimbursable Loan Agreement (RLA), the applicant must indicate at this point, and ensure that all such costs are duly incorporated in the financial proposal submitted to UNDP.The ‘Midterm Review Evaluative Matrix Template’.
- Evaluation Criteria: Cumulative analysis The award of the contract will be made to the Individual Consultant who has obtained the highest Combined Score and has accepted UNDP’s General Terms and Conditions. Only those applications which are responsive and compliant will be evaluated. The offers will be evaluated using the “Combined Scoring method” where: The educational background and experience on similar assignments will be weighted a max. of 70%;
- Qualification of the Consultant: 20 Marks; Relevant work Experience: 20 Marks; Proposed Work Plan for undertaking the task: 20 Marks; Time Line for completion of the Task: 10 Marks; The price proposal will weigh as 30% of the total scoring. Detailed ToR can be accessed at the following link: http://www.in.undp.org/content/dam/india/docs/procurement/ToR-UNDP-GEF%20Midterm%20Review-International%20v2.pdf
- Inquiries: For inquiries please write to email@example.com specifying subject of ToR in the email.
- Notes: Any kind of miscellaneous charges i.e. internet, phone etc. would not be reimbursed; Individuals working with institutions may also apply, contract would be issued in the name of institution for the specific services of individual; Please note proposals without financial proposal will not be considered; CV and Financial proposal can be clubbed in one file for uploading; The consultants must bring his/her own computing equipment.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22-Jul-15
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) :
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22-Jul-15