United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Consultant on or before 27/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP),55, Max Mueller Marg, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
Detail Of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Consultant Recruitment:
UN Women, grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination against women and girls; the empowerment of women; and the achievement of equality between women and men as partners and beneficiaries of development, human rights, humanitarian action and peace and security.
The UN Women MCO is building the ability of programme teams to assess the capacity of its partners. The purpose of the capacity assessment of all potential partners & NGOs is to assess and identify strengths and weaknesses in their capacity for project execution management and areas for development to comply with the UN WOMEN fiduciary standards.
The purpose of the consultancy is to train the staff in carrying out the capacity assessment of UN WOMEN’s NGOs and its partners. The consultant will work under the direct supervision of the Deputy Representative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The key duties and responsibilities of the NGO Capacity Assessment Trainer is:
- Develop a tool kit for the programme staff on capacity assessment of partners and stakeholders;
- Conduct 2 (two day) training(s) of UNWOMEN programme staff on undertaking capacity assessment of the project partners.
The consultant is expected to deliver following results:
Develop a detailed session plan for the training (s) and accompanying background material for the delivery of two day training workshop(s).
The detailed training plan will contain the following elements:
- Background on the course and materials;
- Contents of the training package;
- Learning objectives;
- Detailed training plan.
Develop group training exercises:
- Role plays;
- Familiarity in carrying out capacity assessments;
- Knowledge in developing training and workshop materials;
- Strong writing and presentaton skills for presenting complex technical information in an easily comprehensible way for non-specialist readers.
Required Skills and Experience:
Certified degree in Finance and/or Business Management.
Minimum 8 years of experience working with UN and/or NGO sector on operations management, finance, audit and/or accounts.
Fluency in English.
Selection Procedure For United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Consultant Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
- Location : New Delhi, INDIA
- Application Deadline : 27-Aug-15
- Additional Category Women’s Empowerment
- Type of Contract : Individual Contract
- Post Level : National Consultant
- Languages Required :English
- Starting Date :(date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 10-Sep-2015
- Duration of Initial Contract : 15 Working Days
- Expected Duration of Assignment : 10 September to 15 November 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/08/2015