United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Consultant Job on or before 02-Apr-15 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02-Apr-15|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Across India|
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Consultant Recruitment:
- Location : Home-based with possible travels in the region
- Application Deadline : 02-Apr-15
- Type of Contract : Individual Contract
- Post Level : International Consultant
- Languages Required :
- Duration of Initial Contract : Estimated April 2015 – March 2018
- Expected Duration of Assignment : Up to 252 full working days
- Shows pride in work and achievements; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective partnerships and working relations in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity, including gender balance.
- Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and respond appropriately;
- Asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication;
- Tailors language, tone, style and format to match the audience;
- Demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
- Client Orientation
- Considers all those to whom services are provided to be “clients” and seeks to see things from the clients’ point of view;
- Establishes and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect;
- Identified clients’ needs and matches them to appropriate solutions;
- Keeps clients informed of progress or setbacks in projects;
- Meets timeline for delivery of products or services to client;
- Technological awareness
- keeps abreast if available technology; understands applicability and limitations of technology to the work of the office;
- Activity seeks to apply technology to appropriate tasks; shows willingness to learn new technology.
Required Skills and Experience
- University degree in development, law, international relations, environment, or another relevant field is essential.
- Minimum of 3 years of highly responsible experience in the development field including policy development, programme planning and management;
- Prior experience of at least 1 year in the field of Advocacy and Public Relations, preferably with one of the United Nations institutions or another international organization, is a considerable asset.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Russian;
- Knowledge and experience in the use of standard office software (e.g. word processing, spreadsheets);
- Demonstrated ability to assess, plan, coordinate and monitor related activities.
- Evaluation of Applicants:
- Individual contract applicants will be evaluated based on a cumulative analysis taking into consideration the combination of the applicants’ qualifications and financial proposal.
- The award of the contract will be made to the applicants whose offer will have been evaluated and determined as:
- Responsive/compliant/acceptable; and
- Having received the highest score out of a pre-determined set of weighted technical and financial criteria specific to the solicitation.
- Only the highest ranked candidates who would be found qualified for the job will be considered for the Financial Evaluation.
- Technical Criteria – 70% of total evaluation – max. 35 points:
- Criteria A: number of years and quality of working experience in the field of development including policy development, programme planning and management – max points: 10;
- Criteria B: type and quality of working experience in the field of Advocacy and Public Relations – max points: 10;
- Criteria C: results of the written test (both the understanding of relevant South-South Cooperation approaches, practical value proposition in the offered assignment, as well as the ability to assess, plan, coordinate and monitor related activities will be evaluated) – max points: 15.
- Financial Criteria – 30% of total evaluation – max. 15 points.
Qualified candidates are requested to apply online via this website. The application should contain:
- Cover letter explaining why you are the most suitable candidate for the advertised position. Please paste the letter into the “Resume and Motivation” section of the electronic application.
- Filled P11 form including past experience in similar projects and contact details of referees (blank form can be downloaded from http://europeandcis.undp.org/files/hrforms/P11_modified_for_SCs_and_ICs.doc ); please upload the P11 instead of your CV.
- Financial Proposal* – The financial proposal shall indicate the hourly fee in the US Dollar equivalent
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. Please make sure you have provided all requested materials
- *Please note that the financial proposal is all-inclusive and shall take into account various expenses incurred by the individual contractor during the contract period (e.g. fee, health insurance, vaccination and any other relevant expenses related to the performance of services…) except for the costs related to the mission travel. Mission-related costs shall be calculated as per UNDP rules and regulations and paid for separately as mentioned above.
- Payments will be made only upon confirmation of UNDP/UNOSSC on delivering on the contract obligations in a satisfactory manner.
- Individual Contract holders are responsible for ensuring they have vaccinations/inoculations when travelling to certain countries, as designated by the UN Medical Director. Consultants are also required to comply with the UN security directives set forth under dss.un.org
- General Terms and conditions as well as other related documents can be found under: http://on.undp.org/t7fJs.
- Qualified women and members of minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Due to large number of applications we receive, we are able to inform only the successful candidates about the outcome or status of the selection process.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)- Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02-Apr-15.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
Last date Receipt of Application 02-Apr-15
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02-Apr-15
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017