United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, M.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Consultant Job on or before 08-Apr-15 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||08-Apr-15|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Across India|
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Consultant Recruitment:
- Location : Ulaanbaatar, MONGOLIA
- Application Deadline : 08-Apr-15
- Additional Category Democratic Governance
- Type of Contract : Individual Contract
- Post Level : International Consultant
- Languages Required : English
- Starting Date : (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 30-Apr-2015
- Expected Duration of Assignment : 9 weeks
Required Skills and Experience
- Education: Master’s degree or equivalent in M&E, Economics, Development Studies, Social Studies, international Relations, Environment, Governance, Human Rights or other related field.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience and proven expertise with CCA/UNDAF processes, evaluations and reviews, including strong understanding of UN’s relevant Programming Guidelines on Gender Equality, HRBA, Capacity Development, Environmental Sustainability and RBM;
- Previous experience in UNDAF or related evaluation process and practical experience in the Asia Pacific region and/or knowledge of the development issue in MICs is an asset;
- Extensive knowledge of, and experience in applying, qualitative and quantitative evaluation methods and in a wide range of evaluation approaches;
- Experience in conducting a UNDAF evaluation as an added advantage
- Strong experience and knowledge in the five UNDAF Programming Principles: human rights (the human rights based approach to programming, human rights analysis and related mandates within the UN system), gender equality (especially gender analysis), environmental sustainability, results-based management, and capacity development;
- Prior experience in working with multilateral agencies;
- Experience in working with teams as a team leader;
- Proven track record in evaluation and review writing.
- Language: Proven excellent command in written and spoken English.
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to apply on-line using this site www.jobs.undp.org
Due to limitation in uploading several documents, applicants are advised to compile all documents into a single attachment and upload the attachment while applying on line.
Recommended presentation of offer:
- Cover letter, stating why the candidate thinks s/he is the best candidate for the assignment;
- CV indicating all past work experiences with details relevant to the announced TOR and at least two (2) professional references;
- Brief Description of Approach to Work/ Methodology;
- P11 shall be required from the selected candidate prior to conclusing a contract;
- Financial Proposal should be all-inclusive fixed total contract price, including professional fee, travel cost and DSA.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)- Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08-Apr-15.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
Last date Receipt of Application 08-Apr-15
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08-Apr-15
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017