United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Development Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Development Consultant on or before 14/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name : Development Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Rajasthan
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 14/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Sawai Madhopur (Rajasthan), INDIA
Detail Of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Development Consultant Recruitment:
- Location : Sawai Madhopur (Rajasthan), INDIA
- Application Deadline : 14-Jun-15
- Additional Category Poverty Reduction
- Type of Contract : Service Contract
- Post Level : SB-3
- Languages Required : English
- Duration of Initial Contract : One Year
- Duties and Responsibilities The Development Consultant will be responsible for: Identify key social, economic, and infrastructure priorities and needs; Identify obstacles to effective implementation of policies and programmes and recommend ways of overcoming these; Identify funding opportunities and mechanisms to support identified priorities from existing government ( central and state) schemes and programmes; Develop required proposals or DPRs together with local authorities; Leverage and build support for social and economic priorities through field visits, meetings, seminars and consultations and facilitate partnerships; Prepare relevant monitoring and status reports, monitor trends and new developments; Assist in the development of the MLA’s web-based citizen feedback portal; Guide the development, roll-out of relevant monitoring and evaluation tools; Build and forge partnerships for ensuring optimal utilization of technical and financial resources mobilization through complementarity and to avoid wastage and unnecessary overlap; Assist the local authorities in ensuring aid coordination across sectors and thematic areas; Any other responsibility as assigned by supervisor.
- Educational Qualifications: Minimum requirement Bachelor’s degree in any field of development studies/ social sciences.
- Experience: 5 -7 years of relevant experience of working in an inter- governmental institution or the government with special focus on project implementation, advocacy and resource mobilization.
- Language Requirements: Proficiency in spoken and written English and Hindi. A good knowledge of the state is an asset.
- Other: Willingness to travel. Remuneration package is INR 75,456/- per month (taxable). UNDP also offers additional benefits which include medical insurance coverage and limited pension reimbursement for contract holder and encourages work life balance. UNDP strives to have a workforce which reflects diversity and gender balance, and applies an equal opportunities approach. UNDP does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS status. All selection is on merit.
Selection Procedure For United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Development Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Development Consultant Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/06/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017