United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director 2 through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Director 2 on or before 05/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Vacancy Name||Director 2|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Director 2 Recruitment:
- Post Name :- DIRECTOR
- Qualification :- Advanced university degree (Masters) in Human Resources, Business or Public Administration or Management or equivalent.
- Experience :- At least 15 years of progressively responsible experience in Human Resources Management, including managing teams in a diverse workforce in private or public international organizations. Demonstrated professional expertise in Strategic Human Resources Management developed through significant experience at a senior level in large and complex organizations.
- Language Requirements: Excellent knowledge of English, as well as writing, presentation and communication skills. Fluency in other UN languages is an asset
- Partnerships and Representation:- Defines the vision and establishes methods for building and maintaining strategic partnerships to support the achievement of the organization’s HR objectives and enhance the reputation of UNDP. Positions UNDP as a leader in UN Human Resources reform ensuring the evolution of a modern and dynamic international civil service, actively partnering with the United Nations Common System with particular attention to the demands of field-based programmes and the challenges of staff mobility. Works with HR colleagues in UN sister agencies of the whole system on people matters to ensure joined up thinking and a “one UN” approach. Serves as UNDP’s principal representative with the International Civil Service Commission (ICSC), the HR Directors Forum and other policy making bodies. Supports the management of the strategic partnership with the Staff Association to advance harmonious and effective staff-management relations. Supports the Bureau for external relations to contribute to their agenda in developing partnerships with key stakeholders. Develops new partnerships for strategic alignments to advance the talent development agenda to ensure a diverse workforce in the future.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Director 2 Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Director 2 Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
Candidates Can apply on or Before 05/04/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/04/2015