United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of International Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job International Consultant on or before 30/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Vacancy Name||International Consultant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) International Consultant Recruitment:
- Post Name :- International Consultant
- Education: Bachelor University Degree in International Development, Economics, Business Administration, or related area.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in resource mobilization, fund raising including crowd funding mechanisms, social networks, internet based communication and social media platforms; Previous experience in fundraising for development interventions within the private sector; Familiarity with UNDP’s functions, innovation process and activities; Extensive experience analyzing data and preparing analytical reports;
- Language Requirements: Fluency in English and Arabic.
- Functional Competencies: Excellent communication and presentation skills; Excellent IT skills; Excellent writing and editing skills; Excellent skills in applied research and analyses.
- Corporate Competencies: Demonstrates integrity by modeling the UN’s values and ethical standards; Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of UNDP; Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability; Treats all people fairly without favoritism.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – International Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for International Consultant Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
Candidates Can apply on or Before 30th March 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/03/2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017