United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of International Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the International Consultant Job on or before 06.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Vacancy Name||International Consultant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Across India|
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) International Consultant Recruitment:
- Location : Home based with1 mission to Montenegro
- Application Deadline : 06-Apr-15
- Type of Contract : Individual Contract
- Post Level : International Consultant
- Languages Required : English
- Duration of Initial Contract : Estimated April 2015 – May 2015
- Expected Duration of Assignment : Approximately 20 working days
- Corporate Competencies: Demonstrates integrity by modelling the UN’s values and ethical standards; Promotes the vision, mission and strategic goals of UN/UNDP; Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability;
- Functional Competencies: Ability to lead strategic planning, results-based management and reporting; Builds strong relationships with clients, focuses on impact and result for the client and responds positively to feedback; Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude; Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills; Demonstrates ability to manage complexities and work under pressure, as well as conflict resolution skills; Capability to work effectively under deadline pressure and to take on a range of responsibilities; Ability to work in a team, good decision-making skills, communication and writing skills.
- Education: At least Bachelor degree in the thematic areas relevant to the assignment (e.g. economics, social sciences, environmental sciences, or other relevant);
- Experience: Relevant professional experience (minimum 3 years) on the quality standards and environmental certification schemes and their implementation in practice; Experience on the tourism development trends with focus on the low carbon tourism development; Working experience from Czech Republic on the topic environmental certification schemes and their implementation in practice is required; experience in the SEE region and other international experience will be considered as asset.
- Language: Fluency in English.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)- International Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for International Consultant Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
Please note that the financial proposal is all-inclusive and shall take into account various expenses incurred by the consultant/contractor during the contract period (e.g. fee, health insurance, vaccination and any other relevant expenses related to the performance of services…). All envisaged travel costs must be included in the financial proposal. Payments will be made only upon confirmation of UNDP on delivering on the contract obligations in a satisfactory manner. Individual Consultants are responsible for ensuring they have vaccinations/inoculations when travelling to certain countries, as designated by the UN Medical Director. Consultants are also required to comply with the UN security directives set forth under dss.un.org General Terms and conditions as well as other related documents can be found under: http://on.undp.org/t7fJs. Qualified women and members of minorities are encouraged to apply. Due to large number of applications we receive, we are able to inform only the successful candidates about the outcome or status of the selection process.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06.04.2015
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017