United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of International Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A, can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the International Consultant Job on or before 30.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Vacancy Name||International Consultant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Across India|
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) International Consultant Recruitment:
Cambodia’s progress towards the Cambodian Millennium Development Goals (CMDGs) has been substantial but varied. Analysis of Cambodia’s progress towards CMDG1 reveals that Cambodia has achieved impressive growth and significant reduction of poverty over the past decade. Cambodia’s uneven growth dynamics have a strong geographic dimension. Important capacity gaps across all levels of government and society hinder the development of strategies to address these challenges. As pointed out by the National Strategic Development Plan (NSDP 2009-2013) and its Mid-Term Review Report, the quality, efficiency, scale and reach of public services remain key challenges for the attainment of the CMDGs, whether they relate to social service delivery or local economic development. It is increasingly acknowledged that MDG targets can only be achieved fully if services and inputs are available to, and managed by, local governments and communities and if their capacities to do so are further developed.
- Functional Competencies: Knowledge on statistic and database management; Local knowledge and understanding of cultural, social and political condition of Cambodia (especially experience working with government institution) is an asset; Understanding of the United Nation System; Outstanding interpersonal, analytical, communication skills and ability to work with people from different backgrounds to deliver quality products within short timeframe; Outstanding report writing skills; Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with various partners including the government, UN and other development donors and high quality liaison and representation at local and national levels; Excellent organizational and time management skills; Be flexible and responsive to changes and demands; Be client oriented and open to feedback; Excellent report writing skills.
- Corporate Competencies: Demonstrates commitment to UNDP’s mission, vision and values; Exerts strict adherence to corporate rules, regulations and procedures; Familiarity with the internal control framework and results-based management tools is a must; Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
- Education: At least advanced university degree i.e. Master Degree in the field of planning, socio-economic, public policy, social science and other related field of study
- Experience: Ten years of professional experience in development and MDGs related issues; and knowledge on Post 2015 agenda discussion and the sustainable development goals; Proven experience with the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) related Monitoring and Evaluation framework.
- Language: Full proficiency in English.
- Other Requirements: Proposal of approach/methodology and work plan for the assignment; Previously written related materials
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)- International Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for International Consultant Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
Interested offeror is strongly advised to read the Individual Consultant (IC) Procurement Notice, which can be viewed at http://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=21090 for more detail about term of references, instructions to offeror, and documents to be included when submitting offer. Documents to be included when submitting the application: Interested offeror/individual must submit the following documents/information. Cover letter: Explaining why the candidate the most suitable for the work; One written sample (e.g. a policy document); Offeror’s letter to UNDP confirming interest and availability for the Individual Contractor (IC) assignment and Final all-inclusive price proposal with breakdown of costs as per UNDP template, which can be downloaded at http://www.kh.undp.org/content/dam/cambodia/docs/Operations/UNDP_Template%20for%20Confirmation%20of%20Interest%20and%20Submission%20of%20Financial%20Proposal.docx; UNDP Personal History Form (P11), which can be downloaded at http://www.kh.undp.org/content/dam/cambodia/docs/Operations/UNDP-P11%20modified%20for%20SCs%20and%20ICs.doc; Note for Interested Candidates above the age of 62: UNDP regulations require, at their own cost, to undergo a full medical examination including x-rays. Medical evaluation documentation does not need to be submitted with the other requested documents listed above, but will be requested should the candidate be chosen. UNDP reserves right to reject any applications that is incomplete. Please be informed that we don’t accept application submitted via email. Interested candidate is required to submit application via UNDP jobsite system, because the application screening and evaluation will be done through UNDP jobsite system. Please note that UNDP jobsite system allows only one uploading of application document, so please make sure that you merge all your documents into a single file. Your on-line applications submission will be acknowledged where an email address has been provided. If you do not receive an e-mail acknowledgement within 24 hours of submission, your application may not have been received. In such cases, please resubmit the application, if necessary. Please group all your documents into one (1) single PDF document as the system only allows to upload maximum one document. Any request for clarification/additional information on this procurement notice shall be communicated in writing to UNDP office or send to email email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org. While the Procurement Unit would endeavor to provide information expeditiously, only requests receiving at least 5 working days prior to the submission deadline will be entertained. Any delay in providing such information will not be considered as a reason for extending the submission deadline. The UNDP’s response (including an explanation of the query but without identifying the source of inquiry) will be posted in Individual Consultant (IC) Procurement Notice page as provided above. Therefore, all prospective Offerors are advised to visit the page regularly to make obtain update related to this Individual Consultant (IC) Procurement Notice.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30.03.2015