United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of International Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the International Consultant Job on or before 26.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Vacancy Name||International Consultant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||26.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Across India|
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) International Consultant Recruitment:
- Location : Juba, SOUTH SUDAN
- Application Deadline : 26-Mar-18
- Additional Category Millennium Development Goals
- Type of Contract : Individual Contract
- Post Level : International Consultant
- Languages Required : English
- Starting Date : (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 15-Apr-2015
- Duration of Initial Contract : One month
- Expected Duration of Assignment : One month
- Summary of key functions: Revision and validation of national level stakeholders’ mapping and need assessment reports; preparation of communication products on deforestation and degradation; Conduct UNREDD+ stakeholders Validation Workshop and preparation of workshop report; Training methodologies and materials for capacity building on forest governance and REDD+.
- Corporate Competencies: Demonstrates integrity by modeling the UN’s values and ethical standards; Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of UNDP; Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
- Functional Competencies: Sound understanding of issues related to development in post-crisis situations; Demonstrated strong management, coordination and facilitation skills; Strong communication skills in English (oral and written); Results oriented, flexible and problem solving skills; Skill in strategic report writing Knowledge of UNDP systems an advantage; Ability to interact with governmental agencies, good interpersonal skills and organizational proficiency
- Education: Master’s Degree in environmental studies, development studies or any other related discipline.
- Experience: Professional career in environment and forestry at a senior level will be preferred; At least 5 years work experience in environment related functions especially forest governance is desirable; Knowledge of, and experience in a post-conflict environment and especially in South Sudan experience would be an advantage; Knowledge of similar UNREDD+ needs assessment in other country contexts in Africa; Substantial previous experience in design and development of national policies; Demonstrated experience in managing stakeholder trainings in post conflict setting; Understanding and experience of environment in the context of post conflict situation is essential; Required knowledge and skill to accumulate learning of best practices and to disseminate the learning to stakeholders.
- Language Requirements: Excellent knowledge of English and ability to communicate coherently in both written and spoken English.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)- International Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26.03.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for International Consultant Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
Application procedure: Interested candidates should apply by sending their Letters of Interest and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a sealed envelope marked; ATT: Procurement Unit, with the title of the position at UNDP Office in Juba by latest 26 March 2015. The available starting date and fees of the assignment which is subject to negotiation if applicable should be clearly stated in the Letter of Interest. UNDP will only be able to respond to those applications in which there is further interest. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26.03.2015
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017