United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Consultant Job on or before 28-Jul-15. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name : Junior Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location :Brussels, BELGIUM
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28-Jul-15
Address for the Job Vacancy : Brussels, BELGIUM
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Junior Consultant Recruitment:
- Application Deadline : 28-Jul-15
- Additional Category Poverty Reduction
- Type of Contract : Individual Contract
- Post Level : International Consultant
- Languages Required : English French
- Starting Date : (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 17-Aug-2015
- Duration of Initial Contract : 99 working days
- Expected Duration of Assignment : 11 months
- Education: Advance degree in relevant fields, such as Political Sciences, Development Studies or International Relations.
- Experience: At least 1 year of experience (employment, internship) preferably in the field of development or international relations (max 10 points); Knowledge of online communication, networking and collaboration tools (max 10 points); Experience in drafting talking points, presentations to support a variety of meetings and workshops (max 20 points); Experience in data collection/analysis (max 20 points); Experience in conducting research, summarizing material and literature review (max 10 points); Any experience with UNDP or related organization is an advantage (max 10 points); Computer literacy, presentation and charting of power point presentations (max 10 points).
- Languages: Fluency in English and French (max 10 points).
- Application Submission Process: The application is a two-step process. Failing to comply with the submission process may result in disqualifying the applications: Step 1: Interested individual consultants must include the following documents when submitting the applications in UNDP job shop (Please note that only 1 (one) file can be uploaded therefore please include all docs in one file): Personal History Form (P11), indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references (the template can be downloaded from this link: http://europeandcis.undp.org/files/hrforms/P11_modified_for_SCs_and_ICs.doc); Brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment, and a methodology, on how they will approach and complete the assignment. Step 2: Submission of Financial ProposalApplicants are instructed to submit their financial proposals n US Dollars for this consultancy to [email protected] using the Offeror’s letter template available here: http://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=20828. The proposals should be sent via email with the following subject heading: “International Consultants-glocal programme policy and advocacy support” by the deadline for this vacancy. Proposals to be received after the deadline will be rejected. In order to assist the requesting unit in the comparison of financial proposals, the financial proposal should be all-inclusive and include a breakdown. The term ‘all-inclusive” implies that all costs (professional fees, travel related expenses, communications, utilities, consumables, insurance, etc.) that could possibly be incurred by the Contractor are already factored into the financial proposal.
- Application Evaluation Process Individual consultants will be evaluated based on the cumulative analysis methodology (weighted scoring method), where the award of the contract will be made to the individual consultant whose offer has been evaluated and determined as:
- Responsive/compliant/acceptable; and Having received the highest score out of a pre-determined set of technical and financial criteria specific to the solicitation. Technical Criteria – 70% of total evaluation – max 100 points. Financial Criteria – 30% of total evaluation – max. 30 points. Only candidates scoring 49 points (70%) or higher from the review of education, experience, languages will be considered for financial evaluation. Financial score shall be computed as a ration of the proposal being evaluated and the lowest priced proposal of those technically qualified. UNDP retains the right to contact references directly.
- Due to large number of applications we receive, we are able to inform only the successful candidates about the outcome or status of the selection process.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Junior Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28-Jul-15.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Consultant Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) :
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28-Jul-15
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017