United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Local Security Assistant (LSA) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/12th, Diploma, Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Local Security Assistant (LSA) on or before 31/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Vacancy Name||Local Security Assistant (LSA)|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/12TH, Diploma, Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Local Security Assistant (LSA) Recruitment:
- Post Name :- Local Security Assistant (LSA)
- Qualification :- Secondary education. University degree is desirable but not required; Diploma in Security or related fields is desirable.
- Experience: At least 5 years experience in security is desirable; Prior experience with the UN system or an international NGO is preferable; Knowledge of HF and VHF radio operation; Experience in diplomatic security, protection and intelligence considered an asset; Knowledge of host country safety codes; Solid computers skills (MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint); Possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Language Requirements: Fluency in both written and spoken English and Arabic required.
- Competencies:- Commitment to the ideals of the United Nations Charter and the Organization’s core values – Professionalism, Integrity and Respect for Diversity; Demonstrated ability to establish priorities and to plan, coordinate and monitor his/her own work plan with minimum supervision; Ability to work under pressure or in crisis situations; Availability to travel within the area of responsibility; Ability to actively seek to improve services, offer new and different options to solve problems/meet client needs, and promote and persuade others to consider new ideas; Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to listen and work in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity; Proven and sustained communication (verbal and written) skills.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Local Security Assistant (LSA) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Local Security Assistant (LSA) Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
Candidates Can apply on or Before 31st March 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/03/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016