United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of National Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job National Consultant on or before 17/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name : National Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs 58,000/-pm
Job Location : Ranchi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Ranchi, Jharkhand, INDIA
Detail Of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) National Consultant Recruitment:
- Location : Ranchi, Jharkhand, INDIA
- Application Deadline : 17-May-15
- Type of Contract : Individual Contract
- Post Level : National Consultant
- Languages Required : English
- Starting Date : (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 01-Jun-2015
- Duration of Initial Contract : One Year(with possibility of extension on availability of funds and extension of project)
- Educational Qualifications University degree in Social Science/Rural development / Management / Mass communication.
- Work Experience Minimum 3 years of experience in handling documentation work at the state / national level; Understanding of the working of state Govt would be desirable.
- Language Fluency in English; Working knowledge of Hindi and/or any other Indian language is desirable.
- Duration of the Work: The contract will be awarded for one year initially. Working days will be as per the State Government policy.
- Duty Station: Ranchi, Jharkhand;
- The Consultant is required to report regularly to the office as per the State Government policy; Relocation expenses, if any would be borne by the successful Consultant.
- Schedule of Payments: Consolidated Annual Consultancy Fee (Remuneration) of Rs 6,96,000/- payable in equal monthly instalments, upon submission of monthly progress report certified by the reporting officer;
- In the event of travel, payment of official travel costs including tickets and lodging will be covered by the Government of Jharkhand and paid as per the prevailing rules of the state Government.
Selection Procedure For United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – National Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For National Consultant Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
Documentation required: Personal CV, indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references; Kindly fill in and upload P 11 form as well, it can be downloaded from below given link. Please merge CV and P 11 form in file for uploading as system allows the uploading of one file only.
Form and Documentation Column at http://www.in.undp.org/content/india/en/home/operations/careers/Evaluation Method and Criteria Shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview, shortlisting would be done based on the following criteria: Educational Qualification 30% Marks; Relevant Experience 50% Marks; Suitability for the assignment 20% Marks. Interviews will be conducted in Ranchi, Jharkhand or in New Delhi and will be based around the competencies (skills) required as per the ToR . The contract shall be awarded on a merit basis. If face to face interviews are conducted, travel costs will be borne by the shortlisted Consultant.
For any clarification please write to [email protected] UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/05/2015