United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of National Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job National Consultant on or before 17/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name : National Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.6,96,000/-pm
Job Location : Ranchi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Ranchi, Jharkhand, INDIA067
Detail Of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) National Consultant Recruitment:
- Location : Ranchi, Jharkhand, INDIA
- Application Deadline : 17-May-15
- Type of Contract : Individual Contract
- Post Level : National Consultant
- Languages Required : English
- Starting Date : (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 01-Jun-2015
- Duration of Initial Contract : One Year(with possibility of extension on availability of funds and extension of project)
- Duties and Responsibilities The Capacity Building Officer will be based at DM department, Jharkhand and under the overall supervision of the Principal Secretary (DM), he/she would be responsible for identifying the training needs and coordinate activities for the development of institutional and managerial capacities of government, communities and institutions engaged in disaster management. Duties and Responsibilities The incumbent will carry out the following tasks: Identify training requirements-both fresh and refresher at all level for various functionaries; Provide technical support in reviewing and designing curriculum for training manuals; Help maintain a database of trainers and other resource persons; Manage roster of trainers, trainees and system for nomination officers for various state and national training programmes; Facilitate dissemination and exchange of expertise in the concerned field; Develop training section on website, to allow easy access to information, materials and guidance on disaster risk reduction; Perform any other tasks related to capacity building, planning and implementation.
- Academic Qualification Essential: University Degree in any of the disciplines under Social Sciences, Management, Disaster Management and/or relevant fields;
- Desirable: Post Graduate degree/diploma in any of the disciplines under Social Sciences, Management, Disaster Management and/or relevant fields.
- Professional Experience Minimum 5 years’ experience in the development sector having relevance to disaster management; Work experience in government, especially at the state level, and civil society organization specifically in managing training programmes;
Experience of working in the field of Disaster Management is required.
- Language: Fluency of Hindi & English language is required.
- Duration of the Work: The contract will be awarded for one year initially. Working days will be as per the State Government policy.
- Duty Station: Ranchi, Jharkhand; The Consultant is required to report regularly to the office as per the State Government policy; Relocation expenses, if any would be borne by the successful Consultant.
- Schedule of Payments: Consolidated Annual Consultancy Fee (Remuneration) of Rs 6,96,000/- payable in equal monthly instalments, upon submission of monthly progress report certified by the reporting officer; In the event of travel, payment of official travel costs including tickets and lodging will be covered by the Government of Jharkhand and paid as per the prevailing rules of the state Government.
Selection Procedure For United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – National Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For National Consultant Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
Documentation required: Personal CV, indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references; Kindly fill in and upload P 11 form as well, it can be downloaded from below given link. Please merge CV and P 11 form in one file for uploading as system allows uploading of single file only.
Form and Documentation Column at http://www.in.undp.org/content/india/en/home/operations/careers/ Evaluation Method and Criteria Shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview, shortlisting would be done based on the following criteria: Educational Qualification 30% Marks; Relevant Experience 50% Marks; Suitability for the assignment 20% Marks. Interviews will be conducted in Ranchi, Jharkhand or in New Delhi and will be based around the competencies (skills) required as per the ToR . The contract shall be awarded on a merit basis. If face to face interviews are conducted, travel costs will be borne by the shortlisted Consultant.
for any clarfication please write to email@example.com. UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/05/2015