United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of National Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate/ PG Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job National Consultant on or before 17/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name : National Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate/ PG-Diploma, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 5,76,000 /- p.m
Job Location : Ranchi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : District Collectorate Office (one each at Jamshedpur, Chaibasa, Deogarh, Dumka, Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Lohardagga, Chattra, Palamu, Khunti, Sahibganj) Jharkhand, INDIA
Detail Of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) National Consultant Recruitment:
- Application Deadline : 17-May-15
- Type of Contract : Individual Contract
- Post Level : National Consultant
- Languages Required : English
- Starting Date : (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 01-Jun-2015
- Duration of Initial Contract : One Year (with possibility of extension on availability of funds and extension of project)
- Educational Qualifications: Essential: University Degree in social sciences, geography, environment, economics, management or relevant disciplines;
- Desirable: Post Graduate degree/ diploma in social sciences, geography, environment, economics, management or relevant disciplines. Work Experience: Overall 5 years of experience with minimum 2 years of relevant experience, with regard to the implementation and management of projects; Experience of working in the field of Disaster Management is required.
- Language: Fluency of Hindi & English language is required.
- Duration of the Work: The contract will be awarded for one year initially. Working days will be as per the State Government policy.
- Duty Station: There will be one post each at the following Districts : Jamshedpur, Chaibasa, Deogarh, Dumka, Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, ohardagga, Chattra, Palamu, Khunti, Sahibganj; The Consultant is required to report regularly to the office as per the State Government policy; Relocation expenses, if any would be borne by the successful Consultant.
Selection Procedure For United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – National Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For National Consultant Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
Interviews will be conducted in Ranchi, Jharkhand or in New Delhi and will be based around the competencies (skills) required as per the ToR . The contract shall be awarded on a merit basis. If face to face interviews are conducted, travel costs will be borne by the shortlisted Consultant. For any clarifications, please write to email@example.com. UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/05/2015