United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of National Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate/ PG Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job National Consultant on or before 17/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name : National Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate/ PG-Diploma, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.6,96,000 /- pm.
Job Location : Ranchi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Ranchi, Jharkhand, INDIA
Detail Of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) National Consultant Recruitment:
- Location : Ranchi, Jharkhand, INDIA
- Application Deadline : 17-May-15
- Type of Contract : Individual Contract
- Post Level : National Consultant
- Languages Required : English
- Starting Date : (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 01-Jun-2015
- Duration of Initial Contract : One Year(with possibility of extension on availability of funds and extension of project)
- Academic Qualification
- Essential: University Degree in any of the disciplines under Social Sciences, Management, Disaster Management and/or relevant fields;
- Desirable: Post Graduate degree/diploma in any of the disciplines under Social Sciences, Management, Disaster Management and/or relevant fields. Professional Experience Minimum 5 years’ experience in the development sector having relevance to disaster management; Work experience in government, especially at the state level, and civil society organization specifically in managing training programmes; Experience of working in the field of Disaster Management is required.
- Language: Fluency of Hindi & English language is required.
Selection Procedure For United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – National Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For National Consultant Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
Interviews will be conducted in Ranchi, Jharkhand or in New Delhi and will be based around the competencies (skills) required as per the ToR . The contract shall be awarded on a merit basis. If face to face interviews are conducted, travel costs will be borne by the shortlisted Consultant. for any clarfication please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/05/2015