United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of National Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job National Consultant on or before 10/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Vacancy Name||National Consultant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) National Consultant Recruitment:
- Location : New Delhi with travel as per assigment, INDIA
- Application Deadline : 10-Apr-15
- Type of Contract : Individual Contract
- Post Level : National Consultant
- Languages Required : English
- Starting Date : (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 25-Apr-2015
- Duration of Initial Contract : Forty working days spread over Two months.
- Academic Qualification: Master’s degree in Business Administration, Development Studies, International Development, Economics or in relevant field from reputable university.
- Professional Experience: Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the relevant field; High level of competency and experience in design of solutions around meeting information needs of women with professional expertise in skilling, job placement and entrepreneurship; A high level of competency and experience in undertaking reviews of models, approaches and institutional approaches, especially for skilling, employment and entrepreneurship sector, access to finance sectors;
- Experience with private sector; Experience with costing and development of sustainability plans, and developing costing model for interventions; Experience of developing cost – effective, sustainable solutions for low – income market segments
- Language Requirement: Excellent spoken and written English.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – National Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for National Consultant Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
Any kind of miscellaneous charges i.e. internet, phone etc. would not be reimbursed; Individuals working with institutions may also apply, contract would be issued in the name of institution for the specific services of individual; Please note proposals without financial proposal will not be considered; CV , Financial proposal and work methodology can be clubbed in one file for uploading; Consultants must bring his/her own computing equipment.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/04/2015