United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of National Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job National Consultant on or before 19/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name : National Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), New Delhi, INDIA
Detail Of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) National Consultant Recruitment:
- Location : New Delhi, INDIA
- Application Deadline : 19-May-15
- Type of Contract : Individual Contract
- Post Level : National Consultant
- Languages Required : English
- Starting Date : (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 01-Jun-2015
- Duration of Initial Contract : Eleven months as per the Central Govt. working days
- Duties and Responsibilities Under the overall guidance of the Joint Secretary, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India and in liaison with the Management Specialist, UNDP, the Consultant will provide technical assistance in research, data analysis, interpretation of results and support development of knowledge management systems. The indicative list of functions of the consultant will include: Data mining of Skill Data Management System maintained by National Skill Development Corporation and suggest improvements; Outline the broad trends and prepare a SWOT analysis of the skill training ecosystem in the country based on data analysis; Conduct a review of the skill gap studies conducted so far and align them to Census and NSS data; Develop a framework for target fixation in Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana and its oversee its implementation; Conduct secondary research and suggest pathways for alignment of skill training to overseas employment opportunities; Examine gamut of options for financing skill training for poor and disadvantaged; Develop effective data analysis products and strategies relevant to the requirements of the ministry; Analyse on the ground situations and scenarios, and contribute to the formulation of institutional responses to development challenges in the skill development space; Identify critical points of integration across programme activities; Generate high quality information and documentation.
- Education: Post Graduate from a recognized educational institution with special emphasis on primary research and data analysis. Candidates should be in possession of the required qualification at the time of taking up the assignment.
- Experience: A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in data collection, data analysis, primary and secondary research with demonstrated capacity to write clear and well-constructed papers and reports for government and non-government organizations and peer-reviewed journals. This could include both post qualification as well experience gained as part of acquiring the research qualification; Excellent communication, interpersonal and liaison skills with government, inter-governmental agencies, UN system and international and regional development partners, academic institutions, civil society organizations, and other relevant institutions; Consultants with extensive experience in research design and evaluation of skill development based initiatives will have an added advantage.
- Language: Written and oral proficiency in English is required. Knowledge of Hindi language is desirable. Timeframes and Institutional Arrangements: The consultant will report to the Joint Secretary, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India and the Management Specialist, UNDP.
Selection Procedure For United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – National Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For National Consultant Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
Interested candidates must submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their suitability for the assignment: Curriculum Vitae including experience in similar projects, and Names/Contact Details of 3 referees; A brief (not more than 3 pages) technical proposal that includes a write up on the data availability for the skill development ecosystem, its challenges and a roadmap for system improvements. The documents should be referenced appropriately and a select bibliography provided with the proposal; A Financial proposal indicating all inclusive per day consultancy rate for the Individual Consultant. The consultant will be based in Ministry of Skill Development, New Delhi. Preapproved official travel will be reimbursed as per the procedures established by the Ministry. UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/05/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017