United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Programme Analyst through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Programme Analyst Job on or before 12/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name : Programme Analyst
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) , New Delhi, INDIA
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Programme Analyst Recruitment:
- Location : New Delhi, INDIA
- Application Deadline : 12-Aug-15
- Additional Category Women’s Empowerment
- Type of Contract : Service Contract
- Post Level : SB-4
- Languages Required : English
- Duration of Initial Contract : One Year
- Expected Duration of Assignment : One Year
Required Skills and Experience
- Education: Master’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Political Sciences, Social Sciences or related field; Prince2 training and certification, RMG.
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience at the national or international level in providing management advisory services, hands-on experience in design, monitoring and evaluation of development projects; Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages, experience in handling of web based management systems.
- Language: Fluency in English and working knowledge of the national language of the duty station.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Programme Analyst Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Programme Analyst Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) :
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/8/2015
22-10-2016 , 23-10-2016