United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Executive through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Executive on or before 13/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name :Project Executive
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.60,006/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 13/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Delhi
Detail Of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Project Executive Recruitment:
- Location : Ministry of Rural Development, New Delhi, INDIA
- Application Deadline : 13-Aug-15
- Additional Category Poverty Reduction
- Type of Contract : Service Contract
- Post Level : SB-3
- Languages Required : English
- Duration of Initial Contract : Six Months (Extendable)
- Duties and Responsibilities The Project Executive will be responsible for the following functions: Requirement gathering, design and development, testing, implementation of software modules for electronic fund management system (e-FMS) in AwaasSoft; Developing reports for monitoring progress and identifying implementation gaps in the scheme; Redesigning existing modules to ensure optimization and enhance user friendliness; Co-ordination with counterparts in the states for better utilization and absorption of existing e-governance solution; Onsite and offsite training and capacity building; Perform any other related tasks consistent with the level of the post and/ or assigned by the Joint Secretary, RH and Programme Analyst, UNDP.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology.
- Experience: At least 2 years’ experience in software development; Experience in website and portal management.
- Language: Fluency in English and Hindi is essential; Knowledge of regional language(s) would be an asset.
- Remuneration package is Rs.60,006/- per month (taxable). UNDP also offers additional benefits which include medical insurance coverage and limited pension reimbursement for contract holder and encourages work life balance. UNDP strives to have a workforce which reflects diversity and gender balance, and applies an equal opportunities approach. UNDP does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS status. All selection is on merit.
Selection Procedure For United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Project Executive Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Executive Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/08/2015