United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Executive through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Project Executive Job on or before 20-Apr-15 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Executive|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi/ Hyderabad|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20-Apr-15|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), New Delhi/ Hyderabad|
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Project Executive Recruitment:
- Location : New Delhi/Hyderabad, INDIA
- Application Deadline : 20-Apr-15
- Additional Category Poverty Reduction
- Type of Contract : Service Contract
- Post Level : SB-3
- Languages Required :
- Duration of Initial Contract : One Year (Extendable)
- Job Knowledge/Technical Expertise:
- Understanding of issues pertaining to climate change adaptation, agro ecology, rural development, poverty reduction, livelihoods, employment etc.;
- Good research, data analysis and conceptualization skills;
- Ability to write concept notes, proposals etc., and make effective presentations;
- Understanding of processes/tools of Social Mobilization, participation, institution building, capacity building of community members, leaders, cadres and professionals, Livelihoods Planning and micro-planning etc.;
- Project/Programme Management.
- Development and Operational Effectiveness:
- Capacity to gather comprehensive information, evaluate it and identify key issues;
- Builds strong relationships with the NMMU team and State Rural Livelihoods Missions, focusing on impact and result;
- Ability to communicate sensitively across different constituencies;
- Possesses consultative and collaborative capacities.
- Has ability to work under supervision as well as with self-initiative and motivation;
- Demonstrates strong teamwork and has the ability to effectively coordinate with various team members;
- Establishes priorities for self, schedules activities to ensure optimum use of time and resources;
- Has openness to change and ability to adapt to new situations;
- Responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of view;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficiency in MS-Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel;
- Strong facilitation skills;
- Networking skills;
- Knowledge, skills and ability to use a variety of communication methods, tools and media.
- Education: Master’s Degree or equivalent in Science, Engineering, Technology, Management, Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Dairying, ICT, Economics, Social Sciences, Political Science, Development Studies or related fields.
- Experience: About 2 years of relevant experience at the national/international levels in supporting implementing farm livelihoods interventions in large development projects/organizations; Supporting field level programme execution and community training; Coordination and facilitation of teams and partners.
- Language: Proficiency in spoken and written English. Good knowledge of regional languages and Hindi is an asset.
- Travel: Willing to travel.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)- Project Executive Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20-Apr-15.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Executive Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
Remuneration package is Rs. 60,006 /- per month (taxable). UNDP also offers additional benefits which include medical insurance coverage and limited pension reimbursement for contract holder and encourages work life balance.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20-Apr-15
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016