United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLB, LLM can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Officer on or before 26/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name :Project Officer
Educational Qualification : LLB, LLM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.1,16,169/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Across India
Detail Of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Project Officer Recruitment:
- Location : New Delhi, Department of Justice, GoI, INDIA
- Application Deadline : 26-Aug-15
- Additional Category Democratic Governance
- Type of Contract : Service Contract
- Post Level : SB-4
- Languages Required : English
- Duration of Initial Contract : One Year (Extendable)
- Duties and Responsibilities The Project Officer, JDLR under the direct supervision of the Project Manager and will report to the Director, National Mission/ National Project Director and Programme Officer, UNDP. S/he has the responsibility for the following tasks: Assist the Project Manager in planning, coordinating and monitoring the activities of the National Mission on JDLR relating to policy and legislative reform; re-engineering of court processes and procedures; and legal education reform and training of prosecutors, lawyers and judges; Provide technical support to the Mission directorate through research, collation of information and analysis of data; Assist the Project Manager in developing Annual Work plans in consultation with the Mission Director; Participate in the periodic Project Work Plan Review meetings and discussions related to project implementation, monitoring and follow-up; Ensure compliance of rules and procedures of Government in the programme implementation; Prepare progress reports and ensure quality and consistency of internal reports; Assist the Project Manager in collecting and analyzing data, and in preparing quarterly and annual reports to be submitted to GoI and UNDP; Ensure facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing in the area of justice delivery and legal reforms; Assist the Project Manager in developing a comprehensive communications strategy targeting different stakeholders for (a) better profiling and visibility of the Mission (b) effective outreach and dissemination (c) better understanding of the Mission objectives among all stakeholders; Assist the Project Manager in developing a sound documentation strategy, and maintain a database of relevant material produced by different civil society groups, governments and UN agencies; Any other responsibility assigned by the Project Manager and Programme Officer, UNDP.
- Education: Essential to have a Bachelor’s Degree in law. A Master’s degree in law, social work, development studies, public policy and similar disciplines will be an advantage.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in the field of law, legal research, policy making is required at the national or international level; Good understanding of issues pertaining to access to justice and justice sector reforms; Demonstrable experience in research, reporting and documentation; Good understanding of development issues i.e. human rights, gender, and participation etc.; Experience in applying a Rights Based-Approach to Development Programming;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, Power Point etc). Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, with an ability to work in a multi-cultural environment; Previous work experience with government agencies is desirable.
- Language: Proficiency in spoken and written English; A good command over Hindi.
- Travel: Willingness to travel.
- Remuneration package starts at Rs.116,169/- per month (taxable). UNDP also offers additional benefits which include medical insurance coverage and limited pension reimbursement for contract holder and encourages work life balance. UNDP strives to have a workforce which reflects diversity and gender balance, and applies an equal opportunities approach. UNDP does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS status. All selections are on merit.
- UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Selection Procedure For United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Project Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Officer Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
Interested candidates may apply online 26/08/2015
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/08/2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017