United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of SB-4 through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the SB-4 Job on or before 03-May-15 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.136332/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||03-May-15|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), New Delhi|
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) SB-4 Recruitment:
TECHNICAL EXPERT, INFORMATION, EDUCATION AND COMMUNICATION (IEC),UNDP PROJECT: SUPPORTING DEMOCRATIC ELECTORAL MANAGEMENT (OPEN TO INDIAN NATIONALS ONLY)
- Election Commission of India (ECI) has been managing a ‘free and fair’ electoral process that remains unparalleled in the world given the massive numbers, geographic spread and organisational logistics involved. This has also led to a demand for sharing of experiences and learning with other developing countries. Concerted efforts by ECI and other bodies have succeeded in increasing the voter participation, as witnessed in the last Parliamentary election and subsequent state legislative assembly elections. However, measures have to be taken up for further increasing the participation and involving all sections of the society for achieving further inclusive elections.
- UNDP in partnership with ECI is implementing a project “Supporting Democratic Electoral Management” for the cycle 2013-2017 with the broad outcome of “Promoting the exchange of knowledge and experiences in the field of election management and administration through ECI to other developing countries.”
- The Communication division of ECI is entrusted with assignments of varied nature such as analysis of daily election news report, analysis of media monitoring report received from CEOs during the elections, conduct of National Voters’ Day (NVD), Media awards & Best Electoral Practices award, Zonal Symposia, Paid news and issues related to certification of political advertisement, organising Press Conferences at ECI apart from routine work like dealing with various complaints on media violation, RTI, etc.
- Summary of Key Functions The Technical Experts (TE) will assist the ECI officials and contribute towards successful delivery of the expected outputs under the project.
- The position will be located at Election Commission of India, New Delhi. The TE will work under the direct supervision and guidance of the ECI officials and overall guidance of Project Manager/Assistant Country Director (Governance) UNDP.
- Education: Masters in Mass Communication, Development Communication Behavioural Sciences or equivalent degree from a recognized and leading media institute; Should have working knowledge of electoral systems and practices.
- Experience: Minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience in the field of IEC, research, reporting, documentation and advocacy; Have a good knowledge and working experience of Social media, media relations, Press and possibilities of its use and misuse; Good understanding of issues pertaining to democratic governance, electoral management and public policy; Good understanding of development issues i.e. gender, youth and participation etc.; Good understanding of the electoral process; Have excellent documentation skills in English and Hindi; Experience in conducting awareness campaigns involving a broad range of stakeholders; Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills; Previous work experience with government agencies is an advantage; Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Language: Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Travel: Willingness to travel.
- Note: Remuneration package is INR 136332/- per month (taxable). UNDP also offers additional benefits which include medical insurance coverage and limited pension reimbursement for contract holder and encourages work life balance.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)- SB-4 Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03-May-1515.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for SB-4 Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03-May-15
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017