United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of SB-4 through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the SB-4 Job on or before 30-Apr-15 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.96,008/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30-Apr-15|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT), Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension, New Delhi, INDIA|
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) SB-4 Recruitment:
- Location : Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT), Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension, New Delhi, INDIA
- Application Deadline : 30-Apr-15 Additional Category Democratic Governance
- Type of Contract : Service Contract
- Post Level : SB-4
- Languages Required : English
- Duration of Initial Contract : One Year (Extendable)
- Education: Masters degree in the field of Leadership, Organisational Behaviour, Psychology, Human Resource Management, Organisational Development, Public Administration, Governance or related field with excellent academic record.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of relevant professional/ academic/ research experience on Leadership, Organisation Behaviour, Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Governance or related field; Experience of working with Central and/or State Governments/ NGOs/ Civil Society on similar assignments will be preferred; Ability to produce high quality reports and knowledge products (samples may be requested as reference).
- Language: Excellent command of the English language; Proficiency in at least one Indian language.
- Travel: Willingness to travel for data collection and project implementation.
- Remuneration package is INR. 96,008/- per month (taxable). UNDP also offers additional benefits which include medical insurance coverage and limited pension reimbursement for contract holder and encourages work life balance.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)- SB-4 Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30-Apr-15.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for SB-4 Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30-Apr-15
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017