United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of SB-4 through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the SB-4 Job on or before 14-May-15 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name : SB-4
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.96,008/- per month
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14-May-15
Address for the Job Vacancy : Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT), Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension, New Delhi, INDIA
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) SB-4 Recruitment:
- Location : New Delhi, INDIA
- Application Deadline : 14-May-15
- Additional Category Management
- Type of Contract : Service Contract
- Post Level : SB-4
- Languages Required : English
- Starting Date : (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 15-Jun-2015
- Duration of Initial Contract : One Year Initially (With possibility of extension)
- Expected Duration of Assignment : One Year Initially
- Education: Post graduate/Master’s degree in Development Studies, Public Policy, Public Administration, Economics, Social Sciences, Project Management or related fields; Additional specialization in youth development issues would be an advantage.
- Experience: Minimum 7 years of relevant experience at the national or international level in development of which minimum 3 years experience in project management; Experience of working on youth development and volunteerism; Experience of working with government or international organizations will be preferred; Hands on experience on economic and social development issues (policy and strategic) will be preferred; Outstanding communication, interpersonal and presentation skills management and organizational skills; Experience in the use of computers and office software packages, (MS Word, Excel, and Power Point, etc.). Advanced knowledge of spread sheet, database and research ackages will be an asset; Familiarity with the working environment and professional standards of international organizations and national and state governments; High quality reports and knowledge products (samples may be requested as reference); Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Language: Excellent command in spoken and written English and Hindi; Excellent drafting and verbal communication skills.
- Travel: Willingness to travel.
- Remuneration package is INR 96,008 /- per month (taxable). UNDP also offers additional benefits which include medical insurance coverage and limited pension reimbursement for contract holder and encourages work life balance. UNDP strives to have a workforce which reflects diversity and gender balance, and applies an equal opportunities approach. UNDP does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS status. All selection is on merit.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)- SB-4 Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14-May-15.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for SB-4 Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14-May-15