United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Mission Executive through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Mission Executive on or before 20/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Mission Executive|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 106,359 /- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi/ Hyderabad|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), New Delhi/ Hyderabad|
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Senior Mission Executive Recruitment:
- Location : New Delhi/Hyderabad, INDIA
- Application Deadline : 20-Apr-15
- Additional Category Poverty Reduction
- Type of Contract : Service Contract
- Post Level : SB-3
- Languages Required :English
- Duration of Initial Contract : One Year (Extendable)
- Duties and Responsibilities Under the overall guidance of NMD, NRLM, and the direct supervision of Lead (Farm Livelihoods), NRLM, and Programme Analyst, UNDP, the SME-Livelihoods (SA), NRLM will facilitate sustainable agriculture efforts in NRLM. Specific tasks include: Support the implementation of Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana (MKSP) and ultra-poor strategy roll out through promotion of Community-managed Sustainable Agriculture (CMSA) initiatives under NRLM; Plan, execute and monitor initiatives undertaken for promotion of sustainable agriculture; Develop training and capacity building strategy for promotion of sustainable agriculture based livelihoods; Design training and capacity building modules and materials for training Community Resource Persons (CRP) and the community in sustainable agriculture; Liaise with National Resource Organization(s) and other resource agencies for efficient implementation of the CRP model; Document best practices of farmers being taken up under livelihoods initiatives in NRLM; Support SRLMs in operationalization of MIS and other learning systems; Perform any other related tasks consistent with the level of the post and/ or assigned by NMD-NRLM; Lead (Farm Livelihoods), NRLM, and Programme Analyst, UNDP.
- Education: Master’s Degree or equivalent in Science, Engineering, Technology, Management, Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Dairying, ICT, Economics, Social Sciences, Political Science, Development Studies or related fields.
- Experience: About 5 years of relevant experience at the national/international level in Supporting Sustainable Agriculture Agenda in large development projects/organizations; Supporting implementation of large development projects, as part of senior management; Coordination and facilitation of teams and partners.
- Language: Proficiency in spoken and written English. Good knowledge of Hindi and any other Indian language(s) would be an asset.
- Travel: Willing to travel.
- Remuneration package is Rs. 106,359 /- per month (taxable). UNDP also offers additional benefits which include medical insurance coverage and limited pension reimbursement for contract holder and encourages work life balance.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Senior Mission Executive Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Senior Mission Executive Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
UNDP also offers additional benefits which include medical insurance coverage and limited pension reimbursement for contract holder and encourages work life balance.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/04/2015