United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Arch, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Technical Officer on or before 13/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name :Technical Officer
Educational Qualification : B.Arch, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.90,908/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 13/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Delhi
Detail Of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Technical Officer Recruitment:
- Location : Ministry of Rural Development, New Delhi, INDIA
- Application Deadline : 13-Aug-15
- Additional Category Poverty Reduction
- Type of Contract : Service Contract
- Post Level : SB-3
- Languages Required : English
- Duration of Initial Contract : Six Months (Extendable)
- Duties and Responsibilities The Technical Officer will be responsible for the following functions: Provide technical support and facilitate recommendations on policy matters within IAY; Propagate the use of local and alternative building materials in the field of construction; Provide support to policy inputs and develop alternate models for revival of Rural Building Centres; Work in conjunction with each State to build capacity for adoption of locally appropriate, energy efficient and cost effective technologies; Help in developing customized IEC material to disseminate or demonstrate relevant technologies and designs; Provide support to States in training of masons and in local production of construction materials; Assist in certification of trained masons; Support States to develop capacity for quality monitoring of houses constructed; Monitor the progress of technology transfer to stakeholders; Organise workshops to disseminate feedback and findings from field visits, if needed; Onsite and offsite training and capacity building; Perform any other related tasks consistent with the level of the post and/ or assigned by the Joint Secretary, RH and Programme Analyst, UNDP.
- Education: Bachelors degree in Architecture or Civil or structural engineering.
- Experience: Two or more years of experience in Government and public works preferable; Experience in working with State governments; In depth knowledge of technologies and best practices in construction; Familiarity with the rural housing scenario in different States.
- Language: Fluency in English and Hindi is essential; Knowledge of regional language(s) would be an asset.
- Remuneration package is Rs.90,908/- per month (taxable). UNDP also offers additional benefits which include medical insurance coverage and limited pension reimbursement for contract holder and encourages work life balance. UNDP strives to have a workforce which reflects diversity and gender balance, and applies an equal opportunities approach. UNDP does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS status. All selection is on merit.
Selection Procedure For United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Technical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Technical Officer Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/08/2015
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017