United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Support through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Technical Support on or before 06/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Support|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||06/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Across India|
Detail Of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Technical Support Recruitment:
- Location : Ministry of Environment and Forest, New Delhi, INDIA
- Application Deadline : 06-May-15
- Additional Category Environment and Energy
- Type of Contract : Service Contract
- Post Level : SB-3
- Languages Required : English
- Duration of Initial Contract : Until December 2015
- Key tasks include: Review documents relating to Sustainable Consumption and Production (SCP) against the backdrop of current international discourse on SCP and the enormous potential that exists in different sectors of the economy to move in this direction particularly on sustainable public procurement, Eco-labelling and Life Cycle Analysis and prepare briefs for policy processes as required by MoEFCC; Provide policy support, technical guidance, and implementation assistance for implementation of the activities related to Sustainable Development; Design Terms of Reference for project activities, coordinate with technical experts for providing inputs to the developing theme on Sustainable Consumption and Production; Provide technical support to Expert(s) for the preparation of a) analytical papers based on documents/reports/discussions/ workshops with other organizations/ stakeholders, and b) negotiating briefs for policy processes, bi- and multi-lateral discussions; Prepare background material and negotiable points for MoEFCC representatives for participation in international meetings and conferences relating to SD and SCP; Facilitate academic exchange and establishing knowledge networks on sustainable development issues; Provide logistic support for organizing consultations with Ministries, relevant government departments and research institutions and prepare background material for the consultation; Undertake any other related tasks as directed by MoEFCC and UNDP.
- Education: Master’s Degree in Environmental Science or in a field related to sustainable development.
- Experience: Have at least 2 years of relevant work experience on research or analytical work on sustainable development issues.
- Language: Excellent oral and writing skills in English and Hindi.
- Travel: Willingness to travel at short notice.
- Remuneration package is INR 60,005 /- per month (taxable). UNDP also offers additional benefits which include medical insurance coverage and limited pension reimbursement for contract holder and encourages work life balance. UNDP strives to have a workforce which reflects diversity and gender balance, and applies an equal opportunities approach. UNDP does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS status. All selection is on merit.
Selection Procedure For United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Technical Support Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Technical Support Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Last Date to apply 06/05/2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/05/2015
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016