On 03/11/2016, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) announced recruitment notification to recruit Executive Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) plans to recruit Any Graduate candidates for the post of Executive Assistant. United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Executive Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/11/2016.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) before 15/11/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Assistant|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||15/11/2016|
|Address For The Job||United Nations Development Programme,Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh|
Eligibility & Details:
Executive Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Executive Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Executive Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Bachelor’s degree in Administration/ Finance/ Economics/Commerce/ Science or any other field;|
|Desirable: Any Graduate|
|Experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience in government or business entities in provision of administrative and project implementation support;
Prior experience in supporting different office procedures such as finance and accounts, procurement, financial and audit procedures; Prior experience in providing logistics support to in organizing travel, workshops and conferences, and other general services.
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.|
|Last Date: 15/11/2016|
|Location of Job: Dharamshala|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/11/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before on 15/11/2016. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 15/11/2016 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 15/11/2016