On 25/10/2016, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) announced recruitment notification to recruit GIS Expert. Through this recruitment notification, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of GIS Expert. United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of GIS Expert. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/11/2016.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) before 15/11/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Vacancy Name||GIS Expert|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||15/11/2016|
|Address For The Job||United Nations Development Programme ,Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh|
Eligibility & Details:
GIS Expert Post:
Candidates can Get the GIS Expert Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: GIS Expert|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: MSc in Geo-Information/Masters in Geography with PG diploma/ degree in GIS and Remote Sensing and related disciplines;|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience:10 years’ experience in GIS and Remote Sensing;Must have skills of working on any GIS software packages, prior demonstrated experience in GIS mapping of urban areas, towns, cities, covering all features with database and database designing and management, customization of GIS application, Preparation of map with database of property survey, preparation of map with complete database of all the utilities (Road, Water network, Drainage, Sewerage, Power network, etc), Building footprint and land use detail at land parcel level, etc.|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.|
|Last Date: 15/11/2016|
|Location of Job: Dharamshala|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/11/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before on 15/11/2016 . Written test will be held on 23/08/2016 for those who have applied by online only. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 15/11/2016 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 15/11/2016