On 13/10/2016, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) announced recruitment notification to recruit Project Engineer (Electrical). Through this recruitment notification, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) plans to recruit BE/B.Tech candidates for the post of Project Engineer (Electrical). United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Project Engineer (Electrical). Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23/10/2016.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) before 23/10/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Engineer (Electrical)|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||23/10/2016|
|Address For The Job||United Nations Development Programme,Across India|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Engineer (Electrical) Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Engineer (Electrical) Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Engineer (Electrical)|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: 7 years of experience in design, implementation of projects focused on electrification, smart grid, SCADA, smart metering, underground cabling etc.|
|Pay Scale: Consolidated Annual Consultancy Fee (Remuneration) of Rs. 9,60,000/- payable in equal monthly instalments, upon submission of monthly progress report certified by the reporting officer.|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.|
|Last Date: 23/10/2016|
|Location of Job: Across India|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23/10/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Project Engineer (Electrical) Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 23/10/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 23/10/2016