United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Intern through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Intern Job on or before 26-Jul-15. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Vacancy Name : Intern
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Istanbul, TURKEY
Last Date to Apply for this job : 26-Jul-15
Address for the Job Vacancy : Istanbul, TURKEY
Detail of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Intern Recruitment:
- Location : Istanbul, TURKEY
- Application Deadline : 26-Jul-15
- Type of Contract : Internship
- Post Level : Intern
- Languages Required : English
- Duration of Initial Contract : 2-3 months
- Education: Currently enrolled in a Masters with distinctive academic performance.
- Experience/motivation: Research or Administrative experience is considered as an asset but not required.
- Language skills: Fluent in spoken and written English including economic, statistics and development terminology ; Knowledge of human development terminology in English will be considered as an advantage.
- Financial Issues: Internships within the UN system are unpaid and subject to conditions the applicant must get familiar with prior to signing his/her internship agreement. The costs associated with the internship must be borne by the nominating institution, related institution or government, which may provide the required financial assistance to its students; or by the student, who will have to obtain financing for subsistence and make his or her own arrangements for travel, accommodation etc.
- Application procedure: The application should contain: Brief Cover Letter (in English) stating interest in and qualifications for the post; Current and complete CV in English; Please group all your documents into one (1) single PDF document as the system only allows to upload maximum one document. Candidates who are selected for must submit prior to the interview the following documents: Official letter from the University confirming enrollment in a graduate-level degree programme; Proof of medical and life/accident insurance valid for the location in which the internship will be carried out. Selected intern must have medical and life insurance. UNDP only accepts interns for a minimum of 6 weeks and a maximum of 6 months. UNDP accepts no responsibility for costs arising from accidents and/or illness or death incurred during the internship. Interns are not staff members and may not represent UNDP in any official capacity. It is important to note that interns are responsible to arrange for their own visa and residence documents, and need to plan for these well in advance.
- Subsequent Employment The purpose of the Internship Programme is not to lead to further employment with UNDP but to complement an intern’s studies. Therefore, there should be no expectation of employment at the end of an internship. More information available at: http://www.undp.org/internships/. Annex – Concept Note “Jobs and Social Protection for Inclusive Growth” – http://dl.undp.sk/tdnnc6.
Selection Procedure for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) – Intern Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26-Jul-15.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Intern Vacancy in United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) :
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26-Jul-15
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017