University of Calcutta (CU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta (CU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 18.02.2015 at 2 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||University of Calcutta (CU)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Salary||Rs. 13,000 pm|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||18.02.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Institute of Agricultural Science, Calcutta University, 51/2 Hazra Road , Kolkata 700019|
Detail of University of Calcutta (CU) Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk-in interview will be held at Institute of Agricultural Science, Calcutta University, 51/2, Hazra Road, Kolkata -700019 on 18th February, 2015, for the position of Research Fellow in the project entitled “Crop Breeding Research Unit” sponsored by Department of Agriculture, Govt. of West Bengal. The Candidates are requested to attend the interview with two copies of CV with photograph along with attested copies of all documents. They have to produce original documents also in the interview. The details of the requirements are furnished below:
- Educational requirements (i) Essential: First class marks in M.Sc (Ag) in Genetics and Plant Breeding or allied discipline with experience of conducting plant breeding trials in the field. (ii) Desirable: Knowledge of Agricultural Statistics and Marker Assisted Selection.
- Fellowship: Rs. 13000/ per month (fixed)
- Duration: one year but likely to be continued after assessment
- Location of duty: University Agricultural Experiment Station, Baruipur. The fellow has to travel in other locations also as per need of the project.
- Age limit : 30 years
Selection Procedure for University of Calcutta (CU) – Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 18.02.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Fellow vacancy in University of Calcutta (CU):
A walk-in interview will be held at Institute of Agricultural Science, Calcutta University, 51/2, Hazra Road, Kolkata -700019 on 18th February, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 18.02.2015
Institute of Agricultural Science, Calcutta University, 51/2 Hazra Road , Kolkata 700019
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016