University of Calcutta (CU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta (CU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 18.02.2015 at 11 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||University of Calcutta (CU)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||18.02.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Conference Room of the Department of Biochemistry, University of Calcutta (Ballygunge Campus), 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata: 700019|
Detail of University of Calcutta (CU) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
One Senior Research Fellow (1 SRF) in the in the DBT Centre of Excellence project entitled “Symbiotic interaction between a Basal legume Arachis hypogea…….Root-Nodule Symbiosis” (SAN.No.BT/01/CEIB/09/VI/10. dt. 03-09-2010) under Prof. Maitrayee DasGupta. Tenure of the project is up to October, 2015
- No of post : 01
- Qualification required: M.Sc. 1st class in any discipline in life sciences from any recognized board/University and at least two years’ experience in related research work. Preference will be given to student with GATE/NET qualification.
- Upper age limit is 32years respectively on 1st February, 2015 with 5 years relaxation for SC/ST/Female candidates. Fellowship will be according to office Memorandum no A20020/11/97-IFD dated 31st March, 2010 issued by Department of Science and technology, Government of India.
Selection Procedure for University of Calcutta (CU) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 18.02.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in University of Calcutta (CU):
Interested eligible candidates are requested to appear before a selection committee on 18-02- 2015 at 11 AM. in the Conference Room of the Department of Biochemistry, University of Calcutta (Ballygunge Campus), 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata: 700019. Candidates are requested to bring two sets of complete applications furnishing Bio-data on plain paper attached with self-attested copy of testimonials and all the originals of the testimonials at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 18.02.2015
Conference Room of the Department of Biochemistry, University of Calcutta (Ballygunge Campus), 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata: 700019
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017