University of Calcutta (CU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.TECH/ M.TECH/ M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta (CU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 09/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Calcutta (CU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||University of Calcutta (CU), Department of Polymer Science & Technology, University of Calcutta, 92, A.P.C. Road, University of Calcutta, Kolkata – 700009|
Detail of University of Calcutta (CU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
One position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) is available at the Department of Polymer Science & Technology under the guidance of Prof. P. P. Kundu for a DTST, West Bengal sponsored research project entitled “Synthesis of Derivatives of Chitosan and their IPNs for Oral insulin Delivery”.
- No of post : 01
- Duration of fellowship is November, 2015.
- Eligibility for JRF: First class M.Sc. in (Chemistry /Zoology / Physiology / Biotechnology) or first class B.Tech (Chemical Tech / Chemical Engg. / Biotech / Polymer Sc. & Tech) with GATE or first class M.Tech in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Biotech / Polymer Science & Technology.
- Fellowship: @ Rs. 16,400/- (fixed) per month. Non NET / GATE M.Sc. students can also apply but their fellowship will be as per rule of DST, West Bengal.
Selection Procedure for University of Calcutta (CU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Calcutta (CU) :
Apply to Dr. P.P. Kundu, Professor, Department of Polymer Science & Technology, University of Calcutta, 92, A.P.C. Road, University of Calcutta, Kolkata – 700009 with a detailed bio-data on or before 09th January, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016