University of Calcutta (CU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Post Doctoral Fellow through recruitment notification – University of Calcutta (CU) Recruitment 2014 – SAN NO.- IFC/5103-4/2014/543. Candidates who have completed PHD can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta (CU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Post Doctoral Fellow on or before 30/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Calcutta (CU)|
|Vacancy Name||Post Doctoral Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||23|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||University of Calcutta (CU), Calcutta|
Detail of University of Calcutta (CU) Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for a Post Doctoral position in an IndoFrench collaborative project of Prof. Maitrayee DasGupta, Department of Biochemistry, University of Calcutta and Dr. Fabienne Cartieaux, Laboratoire des Symbioses Tropicales & Méditerranéennes (IRD), Campus International de Baillarguet, F-34398 Montpellier cedex 5, France, entitled “Decipher the symbiotic program in tropical legume” SAN No.- IFC/5103- 4/2014/543. The Post Doc position is from 1-01-2016 to 30-06-2017 under Dr. Fabienne Cartieaux.
- Qualification required: PhD in Life Sciences/ Computer Science/ Bioinformatics or related discipline.
- Desirable Qualification: 1. General knowledge in the field of Genetics and Molecular Biology. 2. Experience in NGS data analysis (Experience in Align/ Assemble and Transcriptomics softwares such as SAMtools, DESeq..) 3. Mastering of UNIX / LINUX systems administration 4. Proficiency in atleast on programming language (e.g. PYTHON, R or PERL) 5. Mastering of DBMS(i.e. MYSQL) 6. Sense of initiative, autonomy, organization and thoroughness, good relation qualities.
- Remuneration: 1,850 Euro per month.
Selection Procedure for University of Calcutta (CU) – Post Doctoral Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/01/2015
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and would be intimated within February 2015
How to apply for Post Doctoral Fellow Vacancy in University of Calcutta (CU) :
Last date of submitting the complete applications furnishing Bio-data on plain paper is 30th January 2015. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and would be intimated within February 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/01/2015
University of Calcutta (CU) Recruitment 2014 – SAN NO.- IFC/5103-4/2014/543
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016