University of Calcutta (CU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from University of Calcutta (CU)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/01/2015 at 2.00 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||University of Calcutta (CU)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||21/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||University of Calcutta (CU), Calcutta|
Detail of University of Calcutta (CU) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk in interview will be held for the post of a Junior Research Fellow in the DBT-funded project entitled “A study of CS-induced atherosclerosis at the molecular and cellular level” (No. BT/PR5852/BRB/10/1105/2012, dated 21/10/2014) under the supervision of Dr. Alok Kumar Sil, Department of Microbiology, University of Calcutta.
- Date of Interview: January 21, 2015 Time: 2.00 pm
- Place of Interview: Department of Microbiology
- Eligibility: 1) Candidates should have M. Sc degree in Life Science with at least 55% marks 2) Candidates should be NET qualified (NET-JRF/NET-LS) and 3) Candidates should not be more than 28 yrs of age on the day of interview.
- Emoluments: As per DST O.M. No. A. 20020/11/97-IFD dated 31st March 2010, and in accordance with the rules of University of Calcutta.
Selection Procedure for University of Calcutta (CU) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 21/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in University of Calcutta (CU):
Candidates are requested to bring two sets of complete applications furnishing Bio-data on plain paper attached with self-attested copy of testimonials and all the originals of the testimonials at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 21/01/2015
Department of Microbiology, University of Calcutta (CU)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017